Chapter 20- He Is A Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater...or is he?

We arrived at James' university around 11 i kept asking James if it was okay for us to be there and he said yes. I still don't know if it's a good idea. We're walking to his dorm now he says he wants us to see it so im just following him. I had Dían and he had the sleeping Díanna in his arms.

"Mommy we stay daddy?" Dían asked me skipping by my side.

"Not for too long"

"But i want stay" she whined. She then stopped walking pulling my arm back. Gosh the twins make me feel so old and like a mom...ugh. I know im a mom but go easy on me.

"We will" she then started walking a bit. I picked her up and she started giggling.

"Ki right here" James said opening a door. I followed him in and to my surprise he had a nice sized room that came with a bathroom.

"Why did'nt you tell me you were comin' back?" i heard a deep voice say. I looked across the room and seen a tall guy shirtless.

"Nah i just came for a while" James answered him. The guy must've noticed the twins 'cause he put on a tank top. But it still showed his flexed muscles. I sat Dían on the bed and she began playing with her foot.

"Those your kids?" he asked putting on shoes.

"Yea man how long you finna be leaving here?" James asked a bit annoyed.

"Right now" he chuckled standing up and walking out. Something i noticed was when he walked by me he was checking me out. When he was about to walk out he winked at me. James shut the door after laying Díanna on the pillow.

"I hate that guy" he sighed.

"So you brought us here so we can see your dorm and your hated roomate?" i chuckled. He sighed.

"I actually wanted to introduce you to some people here..." he sat next to Dían and sat her on his lap.

"When will you introduce us?" i asked him picking up Díanna.

"Well now..."

*~•~•~•~*

We walked out of the Boys Dormatory walking to the main building. James was pretty mad when his guy friends would be 'Too close' to me. But i geuss he is the jealous type. Now i was just waiting to here about his other friends. The girls. We walked down lots of paths.

"James!" i heard a squeaky high pitched voice say. I turned around and saw a girl hugging James tightly. I geuss they're really good friends. I geuss im just trying to not think of the negative. I hope im right.

"Uh K-Kelly hey" he said a little nervous like.

"Hows it going i have'nt seen you in like a week" she kissed him full on the lips. I stood there stiff. I sat Dían on the ground and grabbed her hand. I went over and Grabbed Díannas' free hand and started walking back towards the parking lot.

"Ki! Wait Ki! I-i can explain" he was jogging up to us. I kept walking trying to block him out.

"Mommy what wrong?" Díanna asked.

"Nothing sweety just walk up." She started matching my pace.

"Ki!" i heard James shout again. I finally got to my car and unlocked it. I put the twins in their carseats strapped them in and walked to the drivers side. I can't belive it, James of all people. I opened my door and James shut it. "Ki let me explain she-"

"Explain what James? I can't belive you would fricking do this not only to me but the twins?" i opened the door and got in.

"Mommy?" i heard one of the twins say.

"Yes?"

"Why you mad?"

"Because daddy made me mad"

"Is daddy come home?"

"I dont know honey" i started the car and rolled down their windows halfway.

"Ki please okay i-i can explain" i knew he probably had an explanation but i don't know if i wanna hear it.

"What?" i finally said. He came to the passenger side and got in.

"We were at a party and i was drunk alright? I don't remember a thing that happened. You know i would'nt do anything like that to you or the twins." i sighed. Honostly i don't know how to handle the situation. Okay he was drunk and...

"Did you and her have.." i looked back at the twins. "You know?"

"Ki i was drunk all i know is that i woke up with a massive hangover and i was with her....with her"

"Wow tough choices" i mumbled to myself.

"Ki?"

"We'll just talk about it later" i sighed pulling out.

By the time we got home it was 5:34 p.m. Both of the twins were asleep James was just looking at me from time to time. So he was drunk and had sex with that girl should i be mad? Just because he was drunk it still puts him in the wrong...right? I don't want to make the wrong decision and change my life and the twins'. We took the twins upstairs putting them to bed without saying another word to eachother. I cracked their door and walked into the kitchen where James was waiting. He was leaning on the counter in his tanktop. He looked at me for a while. Our eyes locked on eachother. He finally came over and pulled me into a hug. I hesitated before hugging him back. Maybe it was just an accident and that girl just thought they were together. I hugged him back. This was'nt a me hugging him around the neck hug it was a...friendly hug. I rested my head in his chest. He kissed the top of my head before saying something i honostly did'nt expect.

"I love you more then anything in the world Ki....i would'nt sleep with another girl other then you." i pulled away to look in his eyes. I smiled a little. "If you don't belive me then we can get married today.." i smiled even wider before leaning up to kiss him. I honostly was'nt ready to get married today...not even this month. I geuss im not ready just yet...

"Maybe not today but how about we set a date for August 1st...?"

"Then it's our day"

"We have planning to do" i said right before he leant down to kiss me. I walked over to the fridge. He grabbed my arm pulling me back over to him.

"Can't we just have some fun while we have the chance?" he pouted.

"Yea" i chuckled.

Ive decided i am going to be posting everyday until i feel the story should end...but i will not be posting august 10th-15th :) but when i come back i will have 2 bonus chappters to make up for my absence :)