Chapter 24-The proposal

It has officially been 3 months since ive settled into my new home in florida. It's a nice one story house. Three bedroom two bath. The twins have their room i have mine and theirs a geust room. The twins keep buggin' me about 'Daddy!'. But i just try and change the subject. I think Josh really has a thing for me. He came all the way down here just to help me settle in. He is actually staying down here for a while. I think i might have feelings for him too. Right now he had me pinned on the bed. Luckily the door was shut so the twins wont walk in on us. He was kissing me down my jaw line.

"You know if you keep this up i don't think your going to get much work done?" he chuckled holding my wrists down on either side of my head

"Well then i'll stop" i chuckled.

"No it's to late" he smiled kissing me. I responded kissing him back. I know after everything with...James i end up being with Josh. But me and Josh never argue...i mean never. The biggest fight we had was on wether or not i should put my tv on the wall or the dresser. We put it on the wall. I think i might be falling in love all over again. But this time im not letting him slip through my fingers. He released my hands cupping my face in his palms. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he grabbed my thighs. He lifted me up so my head was on the pillows. He then trailed kisses down my neck. His hand slid under my v-neck up to my bra. I giggled as he kissed my neck. He was too fun to be around.

"Josh baby stop" i chuckled when he grabbed my boob.

"Why?" he whined.

"We don't want to go too far am i right?"

"....yes..." he muttered climbing off me.

"Good boy"

"Can i have my treat?" he touched my inner thigh making me shiver. I sat up and climbed out of bed shaking my head 'No'. I walked out of the room knowing he was following. I peeked into the twins' room and saw them playing with their dolls.

"I have puppy puppy name is uh is uhm...he coco!" Dían giggled playing with her little dolls.

"My doggy name ...Tika!" Díanna then made little barking noises. "Bark bark bark!! I Tika! Bark bark!" i chuckled shutting their door. I then walked to the kitchen and took out the ingredients to Chicken Parmesan.

"Mommy!! Mommy!!" I heard the twins yell. "We go to beach!! Beach!!" They started pulling at my pants. "Please!!"

I sighed now i see why my parents hated the puppy dog face. "We'll go tomorrow if your good. If you two fight we're not going got it?"

"Yes momma!!" they smiled cheesily before running to Josh. He started playing wih them as i started dinner. I finished dinner and made the twins' plates. I sat them on the counter so they can cool. I made Josh a plate and also me. I sat all the plates down at the table and put silverware by them all. I heard my phone ring and went to answer but Josh beat me to it.

"Hello?.......no it's her..friend...." he looked at me. I trusted Josh with my phone i have no secrets. "Yea uh she's right here.....uh....yea here she is" he held the phone out. I grabbed it.

"Hello?"

"hey Ki!"

"Uh who is this?"

"It's Kínø baby"

"Kínø! Hey how's it goin'?"

"Good one question who the fuck is Josh? And where the hell is James? And why haven't you fuckin' told me you came back to Fl?"

"Josh is my new boyfriend James is old history and i did'nt have your number..."

"Cool, WOW, and now you have it." he chuckled.

"Yep so whats up?"

"Nothin' i just wanted to say that me and some old friends finna be goin' to the club tonight wanna join?"

"You know i have kids right?"

"So? Your only how old Ki? Oh yea 20! Your still just a teen in the mind so let loose.?" i sighed.

"But why tonight who will watch the twins?"

"Call a babysitter."

"You want me to call a babysitter i don't even know. To come to my house and watch my kids while i go to a club and get drunk no Kínø." he sighed.

"Alright"

"Bye" i sighed.

"Bye" we both hung up. I sat my phone down and handed the twins their food. Josh had already started eating. I started eating my food too. After dinner Josh offered to clean the dishes as i cleaned the twins up. After i finished that i heard my phone ring again. I heard Josh pick it up so i went to where he was.

"What the fuck?" he gritted his teeth. I snatched the phone from him and put it to my ear.

"Just give the damn phone to Ki" it was James.

"What do you want!" i almost shouted.

"I want to talk Ki...it's been months...."

"You did'nt want to talk before when i asked you yelled in my fu-" i walked out the backdoor. "You just yelled at me and now you want to talk? No thanks"

"Ki just hear me out.......are you there?"

"hurry up before i hang up" i sighed.

"Ki i know i messed us up...the time i got drunk and you know. When i saw we were actually breaking us...i could'nt go through it with you angry at me"

"i was furious.."

"Right"

"Is this some apology?"

"Yes Ki im-i really am sorry...i love you" i really don't know what to do. He supposedly 'Loves' me. I am over him.

"Ki?"

"James....i have officially moved on from you. Just like when i was with Rodrick. This time im not letting you come and ruin my relationship" i hung up. I suddenly felt good that i said that. I smiled to myself walking inside. I saw the twins sitting on the couch watching tv. This is my life i geuss.

*^~•_...Stephanies' POV..._•~^*

I stood there in Jakes' Dorm waiting for my surprise. He was taking so long. I paced back and forth in the dorm waiting for my babe. My boo..my love...my-

"Hey" i turned to see Jake all dressed up.

"What's the occasion?" i smiled.

"Our future wedding bae" what does he mean... He then got down on one knee. "Steph...me and you have been 2 years strong." I felt the tears building up. "I love you more then my own self. I think that you-"

"Cut the chit chat babe i love you too yes i want to marry you Jake" he chuckled putting a big beautiful diamond ring on my finger. He stood up as i hugged him tightly. I kissed him and he layed me on his bed never breaking our kiss break.

"I want to have a family Steph." he told me breaking the kiss.

"Then let's make our first child" i giggled kissing him again.