Chapter 7- is it over?

*^~_James' POV_~^*

"where did he take her!" i yelled at jake while he washed the blood from his hands.

"i dont fucking kbow she just left with him......i heard his truck pull off and he went down the road i dont fucking know okay im just as worried for my sister but yelling wont help."

I heard my phone ringing it was kiona's ringtone. I quickly ran down stairs and saw it on the table i went to pick it up.

"hello kiona are you o-" i was cut off.

"its not kiona but i'll tell you one thing.....you wont be seeing her again.... So i'd keep to myself if i were you."

"JORDAN i will fucking kill you if you lay a hand on her"

"too late see for yourself" he hung up. Seconds later i got a picture message of kiona in her underwear on the ground she was passed out.

"im coming kiona.....i promise" i stood up and went to my truck. I then grabbed my gun from it and put it in the back of my jeans. I then went back upstairs to jake.

"i need your keys to your car" i said to jake

"what no way!"

"i cant take my truck its to obvious its me."

"here" he handed me his keys to his toyota camry. Im noy going to lie he's pretty lucky he has the 2012 model already. Lucky self.

I pulled off down the road going at least 90. I zipped past cars that were going way to slow. I headed for the woods outside of town. I saw jordan's truck crashed into a tree. I did a quick swerve towards it i heard screaming. I parked the car about 30 feet away from his truck. I got out and pulled out my gun ready to shoot. I followed the screaming deeper in the woods. I saw figures moving about about 50 feet away. I hid behind tree's. I gripped the gun tighter. I saw jordan beating kiona with something i couldnt see. I aimed the gun at him and shot 3 times. I saw him collapse to the ground

I ran over to kiona she had blood all over her body. I pulled her into a tight hug. She had tears running down her face. I then pulled her to her feet and went over to jordan. He was clutching his knee. I kicked him over so he was laying flat on his back. I shot him in the chest until the gun clicked. Kiona came over and pulled me away. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the car. I took off my shirt and gave it to her to wear.

*^~_Kiona's POV_~^*

"james is this crap finally over?" i aske james when i got into jake's car.

He sighed "i hope" he pulled off and drove us back to the road. We passed by the bar the windows broken it was empty. We pulled back to the house jake was out front talking to the police. I hopped out forgetting that i was only wearing a shirt. The police looked at me and mumbled something to jake he got a pissed face.

"that's my sister!" he yelled at them. He came over to me and pulled me into a tight hug my arms wrapped around his waist. "are you okay?" he mumbled

"i am now jake im so sorry" i mumbled back against his chest. Tears falling down my cheeks"

"its okay" he pulled me towards the officer's. "tell them everything."

"i-i need to change first" i ran inside and grabbed some pants i saw james in the baby's room. I smile and ran back downstairs.

"Can you tell us any names?"

"jordan, jordan johnes" i told them everything and where he was i told him he tried raping me and he beat me and killed a bunch of people and 3 officer's. I even told them how james shot him and we left his body in the woods.

"Can you please take us there so we can call the clean up unit?"

"sure james" i yelled into the house.

"and how old are all of you?" my heart dropped if they found out my parents left us here in florida by ourselves for a year they'd be in huge trouble.

"im-im" before i could speak james walked out of the house holding Diànna. I smiled and grabbed her from him. "they want to see where we left his body...in the woods?"

"okay follow me" james went to his truck "we'll be back kiona stay here with jake" he then pulled off the officer's following him. I turned and went back inside. I saw jake sitting in the kitchen eating a sandwich.

"so how does it feel to be an uncle" i asked when he took Diànna from me.

"well its good....i geuss im glad that jordan is out of our lives."

"yea i just watched my best friend die....in front of-" i was cut off by my phone ringing.

"hello?" i answered

"kiona get out of the house you jake the twins get out!" james yelled breathing hard.

"what happened?"

"we came exactly where i left him he's gone i see his blood trail but he's gone-" he was cut off by shooting and a man's yell.

"james james james!!" i yelled in the phone.

"get out of-" i heard a gun shot " ahhhh" he yelled.

"james james" i cried.

"what happened?" jake asked me.

"we have to get out of here" i grabbed Diànna and went to my car. I put her in the car seat and went for Diàn jake already had her in his arms he went to the other side and put her in the other carseat.we both got in he was driving. "turn down this road and make a left......go straight through the wood"

"are you crazy the twins could get hurt"

"go!" i said through clenched teeth. I saw the police car and james' truck. Jake stopped the car a few feet away. I got out and ran towards the car's.

I saw the officer's bodies layed out on the ground. I covered my mouth. I saw jordan standing over james holding a gun it was pointed right at james. I grabbed the police officer's baton and tiptoed towards him. I lifted it above my head and slammed it hard on his head. I saw it crack. He dropped down to the ground. I went over to james and saw how he was shot in the arm.

"are you okay" i knelt down by him i kept looking back at jordan to make sure he stayed down. I saw jake drive over to us.

"get in" jake said he came over to us and helped me get james in the car. I sat in the back between the twins.

"is it over" jake looked back at me.

"its never over with jordan....." i sighed "it never is"