Chapter 16- He is stalking me!

Hehehehehe yep postin' pretty early i just really couldnt wait another day lmfao. Enjoy and thanks to Krazylove3 i bet your wonderin why? Well one she was my first commentor and she's been commenting since ive started every single chappy. Thanks buddie!!! :)

As soon as James read the message he went from worried to pissed the hell off. He grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts.

"What are you doing?" i tried snatching it back.

"Im calling Officer Ramirez" he dialed the number.

"Put it on speaker" he did so. It rang once before he answered.

"Officer Ramirez how can i assist?"

"Hey Ramirez whats the update on Jordan?"

"Oh James well bad news he has.....possibly been following you guys...we didn't want to tell you guys because we were afraid you'd take matters into your own hands. Knowing you and Kiona im sure you'll be safe. As for now we have New Yorks top officers on the job. They'll be looking out for Jordan."

"What about the twins? Anyone we know after what happened with lily im not risking it." James sighed.

"Well there is one option...." he sighed. "We do have a small program for people with children especially infants. It's a daycare you drop them off and you may come see them whenever you like but im afraid to say that they would be there until we get Jordan. Right now we want him dead. He is too dangerous to be in jail on life sentence."

"How do we get the twins into this program?" i just had to ask.

"Well Kiona it is pretty easy if you ask me. You just need to give me your new address and i will send a social worker over they'll ask you questions about the twins. Allergies maybe? Anything from food to safety. I would advise you to talk to your parents Kiona. They are worried about your safety just as much as James. I know how you did'nt tell them about everything at first."

"Im not planning on telling them yet" i sighed.

"Kiona you or us, Choose one. I will call you guys every now and then to check up on you guys."

"Alright uh can you send the social worker over for the twins asap?" James asked.

"Uh sure i'll have her come over at....3?"

"If that's as early as she can come then yes"

"Well i'll give you guys a call later"

"Bye" i mumbled. He hung up and so did James. "So should we get the twins ready?" he asked me walking out of the room towards the twins' room.

"Uh yea" we walked in to the twins' room and i picked up Dían. Gosh she was getting chubby. I watched as James picked up Díanna. I walked downstairs and sat her in they're little play pin. She began to smack her hands on the floor repeatedly. I chuckled as James sat Díanna in the play pin too. "Uh James stay here with the twins im going to go and get their stroller kay?" he nodded and i went upstairs. Im not letting this go to far. I have to find a way to stop Jordan. I heard my phone ring and i ran to my room to get it. I answered the phone shakily when i seen it had said :Unknown number.

"H-hello?" i said standing by my bed.

"Hey Ki" the voice made me stiff. I have'nt heard his voice in a year. It was cold. "Are you there?"

"What do you want?" i asked in a whisper tone shutting my door. I really don't want James to come up here.

"You and my kids"

"They are-!" I started off yelling but began to speak lightly."They are not your kids and i am not yours Jordan please just leave us alone"

"I can't. i have the urge to be with you my heart desires your touch...i see your still in your bed clothes...you should really change."