Chapter 8- the terrible death

Its been days since we last saw jordan in the woods. The police scanned the area 5 times no blood trail....no gun.....no jordan. They set up camera's on the inside and outside of the house so they'll be monotoring us. They told me and james to stay home for now so we were excused from school but they would bring us our homework and stuff like that. It was funny at times because james was mad about camera's being in our bedroom so we couldnt and werent going to have sex.

"hey kiona" james said shaking me.

"hmmm" i said my eyes still closed.

"they dont have camera's in the bathroom maybe we can ... You know" he said rubbing my back as i lay on his chest.

"james" i looked at him sternly " add N plus O, NO" i sighed andd turned over to the other side of the bed.

"fine" he got up from the bed an left the room. I took out my cell and called lily.

"h-h-hello?" she said shakily she sounded like she was crying.

"lil whats wrong?"

"N-nothin' i think j-james is cheating on you"

"what me and james have been together 24/7."

"where is he now?"

".......i..i dont know...."

"he admitted t-to me th-that when your sleeping he invites girls over because you dont want sex."

"lily are you crazy? On drugs?"

"im not kidding kiona.....dont believe me then just wait.."

"i'll talk to him..."

"like it'll help...... Just break the relationship." i heard a male mumble in the backround.

"is this a joke?"

"no"

"bye" i hung up the phone.

*^~_Lily's POV_~^*

"jordan let me go! I did your bullshit"

"but lily...If i let you go you'll just tell kiona i made you say it....."

"you did" he slapped me across my face.

He then dragged me by my hair to some dark room. I had tears rolling down. He then grabbed ducktape. I squirmed to get out but the ropes hurt. He then came over to me and struggled putting it on my mouth because I kept trying to bite him. He then went over and grabbed the fireextinguisher. I was wondering what he was d-. I was cut from my thought when he hit me in the head with it. I blacked out.

*^~_James' POV_~^*

"ki what the hell lily is lying me and you are always together why would i risk our relationship especially with the twins around did you even think? You belived her didnt you you think i'd cheat on you my" i helf her left hand up. "my fíancè? Really ki"

"i dont know james everything is so hard to soak in no matter how long ago it was my best friend is killing people just to be with me? he kidnapped the twins? he shot my brother? you? i just....i dont know what to belive...." she had tears running down her face. I pulled her into a tight hug.

"i know just know that me and you are forever ki....i love you and the twins.... I'd protect you guys with my own life..."

"no james you cant put us before yourself if im okay and the twins then worry about yourself dont go around risking your life okay? Please?" she looked up at me.

"i'll try" i kissed her head and she fell asleep on the couch. I cant belive lily told her i was cheating....i love kiona and she knows that. Im gonna find out what the hell is going on. Im gonna go see. I got up grabbed my keys and drove towards lily's place.