Chapter.5~ We're a big family.

Ugh....just one more month. I felt so fat....and i hated not going to school. I had moved in with james since jake was'nt my brother any more or so he said. Me and james had grown so much closer then we were before i was pregnant. He never let's me go to school on days im not feeling well...which is alot. I actually miss my friends teachers yelling even the old wrinkly lunch ladies. It turns out im having twin girls. Which is great.

I had called my parents and told them everything. At first they were mad then sad now they can't wait. They put a bunch of money on my credit card so i can buy baby stuff. We got cribs toys diapers food. We didnt get clothes yet because we wanted to know if they would even fit.

"kiona im back" james yelled.

"okay im coming" i got up from the computer desk and walked towards the door.

"Are you feeling okay?" he shouted as i came down stairs.

"yea why"

"some people are here to see you"

I came down and i almost cried it was all my friends jessica kînø lily justin and even jordan. They came over to me hugging me and saying how much they missed me. I hadnt seen them in weeks cause james wont let me go to school but he'll bring me my school work.

"hey you look big" jordan laughed

"well thats what happens when people cant remember to use protection!" i raised my voice so james could hear.

"its not my fault baby i love you" he smiled walking over to me.

"whatever so what are you guys even doing here." i asked as we all sat down.

"we cant visit our favorite pregnant friend you now kiona i always knew you'd be the first girl out of all of us to get pregnant and i always knew it'd be because of james" jessica laughed.

"orr at least i hope so..." james mumbled

"trust me bae..." i made a sad face and cuddled next to him. "what do you guys want to do?"

"well we can always watch movies cause talking wont really get us anywhere." kînø suggested. I always missed his eye's they were a hazel color.

"yea sure just pick any movie im bored anyway" james laughed.

"nothing that'll make me throwup though" i frowned at the thought of it.

"how about transformer's 3?" jordan said

"oh yea sure just got it might as well" james said getting up to put it in. He sat down next to me and skipped through all the commercials and advertising.

"okay why do they have to show the girls ass in the fricking beginning like that?!?" jessica shook her head.

"its a guys movie" jordan laughed

"no its not" she said rolling her eye's

"then why do they have so many seens with half naked girls instead of half naked guys?"he smirked

"shutup!" she chuckled

We watched the rest of the movie laughing.

"well guys we gotta go" jordan and lily almost said at the same times.

"yea we'll see you later" jessica came over and hugged us.

"okay bye guys" i smiled me and james walking them out.

"that was fun" james smiled at me.

"yea but i need some sleep im really tired...." i yawned

"alright go head i'll be up in a few" i went upstairs and layed on the bed. Seconds later james came behind me and kissed me on the cheek. I turned over and layed on his chest. He combed through my hair.