Chapter 12- I missed you!

Hey guys im making it pass a lot of time. F.Y.I jake is already in college James decided to go to college in new york. Kiona is going to the 12th grade next school year. It is summer time.

James is starting college a little bit later.

______________ ____________1 YEAR LATER_________ ________ ______________

"Kiona phone" my mother shouted. I sighed and lifted Dían out of her high chair. I walked down the hall and grabbed the phone off the table.

"Hello?" I sighed patting Dían's back.

"Hey Ki haven't heard your voice in a while"

"oh hey James and yea ive been kinda busy....with school the twins...."

"I see...uhmm so i was thinking about coming up there to visit...."

"Oh cool it'd be nice to see you again" i chuckled. "You wont even recognize the twins they gor really big"

"That's nice...so how are things going for you and Rodrick?"

"Oh yea they're going....we have alot of arguements now and then but huh can't blame him. Right?"

"Has he touched you?"

"No"

" im always here Ki"

"Yea...i know...uh Can you call me later?"

"Oh uhm sure bye"

"bye" i hung up the phone and wiped the drool from Díans' mouth. I kissed her on the cheek and she had a little smile revealing her toothless mouth. "Come let's go get sissy" i whispered to her walking towards their room. Díanna was laying on her tummy drooling like it was a style.

I put Dían down and picked up Díanna. I wiped away the drool and walked towards the kitchen and fed her.

"You okay?" i turned and saw Rodrick standing in the doorway with nothing but his boxers.

"Get dressed my parents are home" i whispered/yelled at him.

"Okay jeesh....but you have to come help me" he chuckled walking over.

"Are you trying to traumitize my baby?" he shook his head.

"Nope because soon enough im going to have to keep little Dían from strange boys"

I sighed. "This is Díanna the one with longer hair? She drools more? Their clothes are entirely different?"

"Sorry bae" he kissed me on the cheek.

"Go get dressed"

"Come help me" i looked at him and he was smirking. I gave Díanna one last spoon of her baby food and wiped her mouth. I put the rest of the food away and took her to her room. I shut the door silently and walked to my room where Rodrick was waiting sittin on my bed i shut the door and crossed my arms.

"What? I need help." he chuckled standing up and walking over to me. He began kissing my neck while holding my hips. I felt a grin force its self apon my face.

"No Rodrick my parents are in the other room and they didnt even know you spent the night" i told him pulling away and walking to my bed. I picked up his jeans and shirt. I turned around and threw it at him. "Get dressed" i said slowly and plopped down in my desk chair turning on my laptop. I heard him talking to me but i did'nt answer. He finally came over and turned the chair around so i faced him. He looked in my eye's for a while and sighed.

"What?" i asked him trying to stand up.

"Why do you do this?"

"You answered my question with a question.....but anyways do what?"