Chapter 28

Drake's P.O.V:

It's been a week since that stupid dinner and a week since I've spoken to my mother.

Her words keep on going round and round in my head. 'Pick him up..'

I don't want to pick that bastard up from anywhere. He may be annoying and I do have some dislike towards him as he left and I had tk look after mother at such a young age but that's wasn't really the problem here.

The problem with him coming here, is that he has no self control, if he's mad he doesn't think twice about beating the crap out of who ever's made him pissed. Though we are similar, I like to believe I am indeed, the smarter one out of us.

I know for a fact that I'll have to keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't rip Jake's throat out; as funny as that would be, he would get put in jail and that's the last thing I want.

With a sigh, I drag a hand down my face and step into the shower, my thoughts in termoil as I can't seem to shut them off for even a moment of peace.

I know I should tell Raven about him but I don't know how to tell him. He'll obviously want to know why I haven't told him before now and that's because I feel like I am an only child so I left the part about him, out of it.

Brian is 21 and as cocky as hell. We get on each other's nerves all the god damn time and he knows about my darkest secret and due to this, he's always acting..Gay around me and making little comments about how I like cock.

It's infuriating at times, like when there's a chick he doesn't want to date anymore, he comes to me and tells her that he finally realises that he bats for the other side.. Thats I'm his boyfriend.

I scowl as my fist clenches and unclenches, the hot water hammering down onto my tense muscles and dripping down onto my face.

I've been mulling the situation over since the moment we left my mothers house that night. I know Raven is curious but I don't want to tell him just yet, he'll get pissed that I haven't told him sooner- ask why I left that big detail out when telling him about myself.

Thinking about the past...Thinking about then always makes a shiver run down my spine and I have to squeeze my eyes shut and think of happy thoughts to eventually chase away the haunting images that flash through my head.

I get out the shower with reluctant, my skin slightly red as the water must of been too hot, yet I don't take notice of the slight pain and instead, I make my way to the bedroom where I find Raven sitting there pouting.

"What?" I ask, eye brow raised as I walk over to the closet.

"You were in there was ages! I thought you'd got sucked down the plug hole!" He exclaims, as I laugh shaking my head.

"No, I was just wondering when you were going to join me but sadly you've missed your chance." I smirk as I watch Raven's cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

I then, without warning, drop my towel and turn towards him as I start to dry myself. I note with satisfaction, that Raven can not seem to tare his gaze from my dripping wet body and I chuckle.

"Like what you see? Why not come over here and have a touch?"

His eyes flash with desire before he finally tares his gaze away from my body to look around the room, at anything but me. I shake my head and laugh again, loving the way he tries so desperatly to control himself.

"I'm going to work soon." He says, eyes cast down to the plush carpet under neath our feet.

I walked closer to him, eyes still cast down and a light tint of pink on his cheeks as I pouted. "Thats a shame."