Chapter 13

The sound of some one's voice brings me out of my thoughts and back to reality in one, slow motion.

"Are you even listening to a word I'm saying?" Mel prods my arm and I grunt in response.

  All day I've not been able to stop thinking about his lips on mine, his sexy, taunting moans and his oh so gorgeous body... What I'd do to have him for myself every single n-

"There you go again! I might as well be talking to a brick wall!" He exclaims; losing my train of thought again.

"What do you want?" I croak.

"Oh my! It speaks! Well brick wall, I wanted to know how your date went." A small smile playing on his lips as his eyes shine bright with anticipation.

  I shrug, pretending to make nothing of it and just as I expect I watch Mel's jaw drop to the floor and he shuffles closer to me. Acting like a gossiping girl, he links his arm through mine and gets right up in my face. "Tell me, you know you want to.."

"It went okay." I mutter.

  Mel pauses. "Just okay?"

"... It was amazing." I find myself grinning like a fool and Mel laughs.

"Seems like you've fallen hard for this special someone, eh Drake." Delightment evident in his voice as he messes my hair up.

  I roll my eyes but can't stop smiling like a love struck girl.

"When do I get to meet this lucky woman?"

"When I'm ready to let the cat out of the bag." I say, winking.

  We walk down the street in comfortable silence; the faint buzzing of cars far behind us now, away from the noise and chaous. It's a hot and sunny day and though I should be enjoying my time with Mel, I can't help but wish I was with him...

  Raven.

"Right so, what do you want to do?" Mel asks, stopping us in our tracks.

"I don't mind.." I trail off, my mind on other things.

   My lips brushing against Raven's, my hands running through his hair as I hear him moan softly in pleasure. The way he pulls me towards him only making me more aroused than before..

"... Why don't you go find her?"

   I blink. "What?"

"You really have fallen hard haven't you? I said, why don't you go find her. I know that 'I'm in awe' look when I see it." At his comment, I feel my cheeks burn slightly and I rub the back of my neck.

"Are you sure? We were mea-" He cuts me off with a grin.

"Of course I'm sure. I'm always right so go now, your princess awaits you!" He announces to the passer byers on the pavement and I groan softly.

"You're a weirdo." I mumble, shaking my head as he chuckles.

"And that's why I'm just so amazing." He out streches his arms; nearly hitting a guy in the face who growls at him.

"Are you going to be able to make it to the gym alive?" I tease, laughing when the guy looks back at us standing in the middle of the pavent.

  I watch as Mel straightens up and grins, flexing his mucles. "Oh I'm sure. I have these bad boys." He kisses his biceps and I roll my eyes.

"Right, well before you do anything insane, I'm going. I'll speak to you later. Try not to get into trouble!" I yell as I start to walk away, in search of Raven.

  As I turn the corner, I hear Mel shout back "You stole my line!" Before once again, my mind wonders to other things, less appropriate...

*                                                                                      *                                                                     *

  Where do I start? I ask myself as I make my way up the winding stairs to my apartment. I've looked at the coffee shop on the way home and I even went to the library but there was no sign of Raven anywhere and my hope was begining to fade.

  I walk along the deserted corridor and I find myself standing outside Raven's flat, maybe he's in here. It wouldn't hurt to see, would it?

  Before I can stop myself, I knock on the door.. Once, twice, a third time. It seems like I wait for a very long time but then I blink and reality comes back into focus and I find myself staring at the door, unopened and still no sign of my crush.

"Where are you?" I mutter to myself as I rest my head against the dark brown wooden door.

   Silence is my answer for a moment and I close my eyes, debating where I should just give up and sulk around at home for the rest of the day.

"Where is who?"

   I yell and smash my head against the hard door, turning round to meet shining blue eyes and a knowing smirk. I stand there open mouthed, clutching my chest as my heart hammers painfully against my rib cage.

"Well?"

"Don't jump out at me like that!" I exclaim, trying to calm my breathing as I watch Raven stiffle back a laugh.

"I didn't jump out of anywhere, you happen to be the one making out with my door." He crosses his arms over his chest and smiles at me.

   I feel my cheeks burn from embarrassment and I scowl. "I was not making out with your door."

"Sure looked like it.." He trails off, rumaging around in his pockets before pulling out his keys.

"Can I go into my apartment or are you going to stand there all day with my door?" He smirks again and I can't help but smile back.

"I was looking for you.."

"Oh? And why is that? Can't get enough of my awesomeness?" He raises an eyebrow and I laugh.

"No, I came to get your high school musical dvd." I say sarcastically just as a group of girls strut past, giving us glances as they walk by.

  I turn my attention back to Raven to find him open mouthed and bright red. "Drakey!" He yells, punching me in the arm and I burst out laughing.

"What? I was just telling you what I wanted." I wink and he rolls his eyes, pushing past me to get into his flat.

"You coming in?" He asks and smiles, my heart fluttering at the sight of him standing there smiling at me, welcoming me into his home.

"Sure." I say as casually as I can.

  I walk in after Raven and quietly shuts the door behind me, I turn back round to find Raven standing there, his chest brushing up against mine, his eyes flickering from my eyes to my wet lips and I just can't resist...

  I lean forward and my lips brush against his, my mind shuts off and my body takes control...

___________________________________________________________________
So I know this isn't very long and probably badly written.. Got a lot on at the moment, will try and upload more soon.

Sorry for the long wait :c

COMMENT.VOTE.FAN <3