Chapter 7

The music blasts loudly in my ear drums, making me instantly go into a dazed state. I glance over at Raven who still has a firm hold on my arm and I smile, his skin touching mine and making my insides go on fire.

"Come on, lets go get some drinks." Raven says over the base of the music, I nod in agreement, letting him drag me along still.

  My eyes scan the crowded dance floor as he leads me round it to our destination. I watch as people are grinding up against one another, swaying their hips to the rytheme of the music. Other's laugh loudly and kiss each other as if they haven't a care in the world.

"What do you want?" A deep husky voice asks.

  My head snaps in the direction to the sound and my eyes connect with chocolate brown ones. I relax my muscles as I glance at Raven who smiles at me slightly before answering the bar tender.

"I'll have a can of diet coke, Drake..." Raven trails off, looking at me.

"I'll have a pint of beer please." I answer, my eyes glancing up at the bar tender.

  He's wearing a pair of black pants and a white button up shirt, his blue tie hanging loosely around his neck. He has chocolate brown eyes and a small sly smile which flashes across his face as I look him up and down.

  A few moment's later, the guy behind the bar gives us our drinks and as I pay he winks at me, making me raise an eyebrow. Raven's hold on my arm tightens briefly as he watches the guy flirt with me and a small smile makes it's way onto my face.

  Is someone slightly jealous? I ask myself and snicker. Maybe Mr.Jealous over here would of liked to make a move on me the other day at his house. The sudden image of his horrified and embarrassed face flashes through my mind as I hand him the bright red High School Musical dvd.

"Something funny?"

"Maybe but that's for me to know." I smirk at him, watching him roll his eyes at me.

 Laughing at Raven and how childish he can be sometimes, I follow him back into the crowded dance floor until finally, we end up on the other side; away from the bar and away from the sea of people. We sit down and I smile at Raven, making him raise an eyebrow.

"You do realise I'm going to get drunk, right?"

"Of course Drake. Just remember that I'll get my own back on you for making me be the sober one." He winks at me and something deep inside me awakens; making my blood heat up inside me.

  I tare my gaze from Raven's alluring eyes and scan's the dance floor; my ears taking in the loud music being played and my skin being greeted by a heavy wave of heat, from the bodies of the dancing people.

  My eyes travell back to Raven's and he looks at me, smiling slightly and with that, I pick up my glass and drinks it down in one. Smirking at Raven as his eyes flash with humour.

  Let the fun begin...

*                                                                             *                                                                                *

 "Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby? Let me know!" I yell, swaying in my seat as I sing along to Flo Rida.

"Your crazy." Raven says, chuckling.

"Bet you'd love to blow my whistle." I wink at him, watching as his cheek turn from a pale colour, to crimson.

"You really are drunk dude." He replies.