Chapter 14

My lips meet his eager ones and I find myself running my hands through his soft hair. Our chests brushing up against one anothers and our lips moving in sync. I can't help but want him, crave his touch and want him in every way possible.

"Maybe we should stop.." Raven gasps between kisses.

 I kiss him again and mutters softly "Yeah maybe.."

But we both know that we have no intention of stopping, not now. We're behind closed doors and we can do whatever we pleased.. I want to do him but who knows, maybe he has other ideas. After all, it's not like we're an item offically.

Not yet anyway.

I feel Raven drag his hand through my messy hair, his lips moving on mine; sucking and biting my lower lip as I let out a small moan of surrender. I let him enter my mouth and our tongues dance with one anothers, guiding Raven into his bedroom and laying him down on the bed.

Our chests brush one anothers and I break away from the kiss once again, kissing down his jaw and grazing his ear lobe; relishing in the fact that I can make him moan oh, so easily. He digs his nails into my back and moans softly which only makes me as hard as a rock in my jeans.

I kiss down his chest, getting to the waist band of his jeans and he sits up, panting and looking flushed with pink colouring his cheeks. "We..We're not even going out.. Drake." He moans my name as I cut his protest off with a hard squeeze on his crotch.

I smirk knowingly as I feel just how hard he is and know that he wants this. Wants me just as much as I want him, right here. Right now.

In a flash, I've undone his jeans and tugged down his boxers to watch as he springs out of the material; finally free. I glance up at Raven to see him blushing and putting an arm over his face as he's clearly embarrased.

Before he knows what's hit him, I'm taking him in my hand and rubbing the head of his swollen member, precum already dripping out the tip as I pleasure him. I then start to stroke his length, up and down over and over again to the point where he's arching his back and moaning my name.

"Mmm, don't stop. Drake... Drake I'm gunna..." He trails off, gripping onto the bed sheets as I work him harder and faster, picking up my pace to the point where he can't control his breathing at all.

I feel him harder further in my hand as I pleasure him, the pleasure almost unbeareable for him as I watch in amusement as he bites down on his lower lip. Hard. I then realise what he's trying to do, hold on until he just can't anymore and I grin.

Still stroking him, I lean up and kisses his neck; giving him a small love bite and then kissing over it before whispereing seducingly in his ear "C'mon, you know you want to. Just let go.." And Raven gasps, clutching the sheets as hard as he can to the point where his knuckles are white.

"Let go.." I mutter again as I work faster and harder, rubbing the head of his member as I pleasure him further and with one loud animalistic cry, he climaxes.

_____________________________________________________________________________
I know.. I know.. I haven't been on in a while or uploaded D: I'm sorry just feeling really low at the moment and not wanting to do anything.. So this is for all you guys out there who are enjoying the story.

COMMENT. VOTE. FAN