Chapter 19

I walk along the street, lost in the crowd as I make my way to the gym. I haven't been able to get Raven out of my head since I said yes. Those alluring and mysterious blue eyes will always be on my mind and those soft, soft lips which could do wonders..

Not watching where I'm going, I walk into something hard and land on the floor with an oaf!

"What the fuck.." I trail off as I stand up and a blush creeps onto my cheeks.

Shaking my head, I walk through the doors this time, making sure I open them.. Concentrating on not walk straight into them again. My face throbs slightly but then again.. So does something else right now, all because of these naughty thoughts I keep having.

Licking my lips, I'm about to go back into my day dream state but just before I drift off, a loud and familiar voice rings in my ears and my head snaps up.

"Drake!" Mel runs over to me and embraces me in a hug which I return.

Pulling away, Mel smirks. "Someone looks happy."

"I'm always happy." I reply quickly, unable to keep the smile off my face.

He laughs, slapping my back as he shakes his head, amusement shining in his eyes. "Whatever you say Drake, go warm up. I'll be over in a minute."

I stroll over to the punch bag hanging lifelessly from the ceiling and I crack my knuckes; jumping round on the spot and rolling my shoulders back to warm up. "Okay.. Concentrate." I mummer to myself as I put my gloves on and take a step forward.

Saying the word over and over again in my head to make sure my mind is focused, I then begin to punch the bag; getting into a steady rythem. I wonder when my next fight is, I think to myself as my mind once again, starts to wonder to Raven.

The way his eyes seem to light up when he looks at me, the way his soft lips curl up into that cute smile whenever I say something sarcastic.. The way his bro-

"BABY!" The sound of a sickley sweet and high pitched voice shatters my thoughts and I come back to the present, glaring as my head snaps to the person addressing me.

I stumble back, nearly landing on my ass as my fist nearly collides with Rubys orange face. I shake my head, desperately clearing my thoughts of Raven and thats when my eyes land on her. I notice the way her boobs hang out of her low cut top and her tanned legs look nearly as orange as her make up covered face.

"Hello?" I reply, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Where have you been?"

I frown. "Does it matter? I thought you weren't going to talk to me ever again, so what do you want? Ruby."

Ruby chews on her bottom lip and pushes her chest out, unattractively. "I didn't mean what I said babe, I want you.. I love you, I always will. So, where..." She trails off, her eyes latched onto my neck.

"WHAT IS THAT?!" She screams at the top of her lungs.

Everyone seems to go silent and I feel a hundred eyes land on me.

"Whats..What?" I mutter; my hand shooting up to my neck.

She struts up to me, turning my neck and prodding a certain area on my neck. I cannot help but recoil from her touch.

Her close proximity makes me uncomfortable, I shift my weight around- Shes so close I can smell the over priced perfume wafting from her and the little green flicks which mingle into the blue of her eyes.

"Thats a love bite!" Her voice low and filled with anger.

My eyes go wide for a moment before a small smile plasters itself onto my lips. Images of Ravens mouth sucking on my neck causes me to groan softly.