Chapter 5

After pigging out, me and Raven spent the rest of the day on his xbox, chilling and talking about random things which are irrelevant. Though the conversations we had were mainly based on me, I found out alot about Raven which is a plus.

  I found out that he's an animal lover and likes to be outside. He's really romantic and is still a virgin, waiting for that special someone to come along and knock him off his feet. Raven likes to wear comfortable clothes and has lots of friends. His favourite colour is baby blue and his favourite animal is a bird.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He suddenly asks.

"Why? Do you want to make a move on me or something?" I smirk.

"What! No way, I mean, I just thought..." Raven stutters, getting embarrassed as his cheeks go crimson.

  I chuckle to myself and just smiles at him. "You just want to kiss me really."

"You wish."

"I don't need to wish, its true."

"Sure it is. In your dreams." He smirks at me as I go quiet, unable to think of a snide remark.

"Idiot." I mutter in defeat.

  Raven laughs and throws a pillow at me, hitting me in the face with hit. I growl playfully as I jump up from my position on the floor and pounces on him, knocking us both to the floor as I tickle him, making me laughing loudly and try to wriggle away from my hands.

"S-Stop! I surrender!" He giggles, hitting my hands away from his sides and neck.

  I suddenly stop, making him instantly relax and take a deep breath as he's breathing hard. He then looks up at me and smiles softly, making my heart swell with strange emotions which I haven't felt for years.

  I quickly get off him as the unfamiliar emotions flood through my body, making me have a tingling sensation all over. I shiver, shaking off the strange feeling as I watch Raven then sit up, frowning at me as if he knows something is wrong.

  If only he knew...

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" His voice laced with concern rings in my ears.

"Yep, I'm sure Raven..."

  Raven pouts as if he knows I'm lying but I quickly crack him a fake, sweet smile and his expression turns from stubborn to relaxed again and he shrugs, patting my shoulder as he gets up. "Choose a film from in the shelf, I'll be back."

  I watch as Raven then walks past me, out of the large living room and disappearing into what looks like his bedroom. I crawl over to the shelf that he pointed to and I begin looking through the dvd's impressed at the ones he's actually got.

  Jaws, Transformers 3, Sweeney Todd, Green Mile, A Nightmare On Elms Street, The Exocist... I carry on looking through the goery and bloody films and I reach the end, just abou to reach for the a film I've picked; Sweeney Todd when something red catches my eye.

  I go to the very end of the shelf, picking out a red dvd which is crammed to the very back. My eyes scan its cover and a playful smirk instantly comes onto my lips. The reason why Raven would have such a...Different dvd on his shelf has me snickering already.

  Raven suddenly comes back into the room, whilsting happily to himself as he then smiles at me, until he sees the dvd in my hand and I watch as his cheeks go slightly red from embarrassment and he clears his throat, his eyes darting away from me.

"Found a dvd you want to watch?" He says, ending the silence between us as he sits next to me.

"Yes...But then I found this." I say, holding up the red dvd.