Chapter 3

I walk into my house to find my mother and bastard, at it on the couch. I grimace in pure disgust as they don't even have the decency to go to their room and have their wicked ways in privacy. Slamming the door behind me, I seem to break the spell they were once under and my mum looks round to glance at me.

"Where on e-" She beings but Jake interupts her.

  Sighing loudly, I slip my shoes off and hangs up my leather jacket before standing in the living room door way, waiting impatiently for someone to start freaking out at me. When neither of them speak to me, I turn round; shrugging my shoulders and beings to walk down the hallway to the stairs.

Three.

Two.

One.

"Drake! Get your ass back here right now!" I hear Jake yell and I feel my jaw clench as I being to get irritated already.

  Walking as slowly asI can, I end up by the doorway once again and without saying a word, I raise an eyebrow for one of them to continue. I find my mum sitting on the sofa, looking away from me and glaring into the fire whilst Jake is standing there, looking like a prick.

"What is it now?"

"We need to speak to you. Your mother and I have something important to say." Triump shines in his brown eyes which confuses me and puts me off gaurd for the major blow I'm about to recive.

  I come into the living room more and as if my mum can sense my presence, she turns round to face me and I notice tears running down her tanned and smooth looking skin. "What's wrong? Mum?"

"Drake, I'm so s-"

"Tasha! We're meant to be strong, stop crying over this...This thing." Jake growls at her causing my anger to rise up inside me to the point where I can't stand still.

"What is going on?"

"It's time for you to move out Drake." Jake says, smirking at me.

  Gasping, I turn to look at my mother in pure shock and confusion. How could she do this to me?! Anger and hurt consumes my body as I stand there, feeling as if my knees are going to come out from under me.

"Why!? I haven't done anything wrong! I clean, I cook, I work my ass off to keep this house when what do you do? Oh yeah, jack shit!" I yell at Jack in hatred, my temper getting the better of me.

"Drake, hunny. Calm down, it's just...We need space, we need our privacy." My mum pipes up, glancing over at me briefly.

"You need privacy?! What about me! You two just barge into my room, going through my things without even asking. You have no right." I snap back.

"But I'm your mother..."

"I know you are but he is nothing to me."

  They share a glance at each other and my mum seems to knod as they have a silent conversation with their eyes. I growl in pure annoyance, my fists clenched tightly at my sides as anger and adrenaline pumps round my body.

"D-" My mum beings again.

"Who's idea was it? To get rid of me for no reason what so ever." I question, crossing my arms over my chest to glare.

 Jake shifts his weight from one foot to the other and seems to go quiet all of a sudden whilst my mother breaks eye contact with me and gulps loudly which only makes it very clear who's idea it was to do this whole thing.

"You!" I spit and in a flash I'm in front of Jake; inches away from him.

"DRAKE! Control yourself!" I hear my mum scream.