Chapter 35

**WARNING** Sex scene ahead so if your too young or don't wish to read it, please skip to where it says '4 hours later.'

Drake's P.O.V:

"Happy anniversary baby!" I stride up to Raven who is by the sink and wrap my arms round his waist.

He chuckles as I plant kisses up and down his neck, breathing in his cologne and letting out a noise of approval. I tighten my grip on him, pulling his back flush against my hard chest as I then lean round to peck him on his sweet, soft lips.

"So..Where's my present?" I say, smirking as he laughs and rolls his eyes, pushing me away as he then disappears into our bedroom for a brief moment before reappearing.

He pulls something from behind his back and smiles, eyes shining with love as he hands me a wrapped up gift. I take it with a raised eyebrow, curiosity getting the better of me as I then hastily open it to find a scrap book.

I glance up at Raven to see him looking back at me with nervousness. "Open it."

I sit down by the kitchen table, patting my leg and letting Raven sit down on it, his warm arms wrapping round my neck as I slowly open up the black leather book to find pictures. Pictures of Raven and I at different points in our relationship- smiling and laughing, drinking and playing pool, even photos of me that I never knew had been taken.

Under each picture is a caption, some small and some big in Raven's neat hand writing. We sit there in comfortable silence as we look through the book together, tears springing to my eyes as an overload of emotion hits me like a ton of bricks.

Blinking away tears, I bring Raven close to my chest and embraces him yet again, burying my face in his dark hair as I try to calm myself down. Raven puts his hand on my back, rubbing it in small, soft circles before gently pulling away to face me, wiping away a tear that's trickling down my cheek.

"You like it then?" He asks, eyes shining as he smiles at me.

Flashing him a smile back, I run my fingers through his hair. "I love it. Thank you baby... God, how did I ever get so lucky."

Raven blushes a light shade of red, nuzzling my cheek with his as he gets all shy and embarrassed on me. I laugh, wrapping my arms tighter round his strong form and rests my head on his shoulder as I whisper. "I have a surprise for you too..."

"Oh yeah?"

I grin as I know he's interested. "Yes but your not getting it till later."

He smiles at me, kissing my lips softly but I deepen it, tilting his head back and letting my tongue dance with his. The kiss soon turns heated and Raven shifts positions so he's straddling my lap, his fingers buried deep in my hair as I grip his hips.

I get up from the kitchen table, picking Raven up with me and letting out a small sound of approval as he wraps his legs around my waist. We stagger to the bedroom, I place my lover on the bed before kicking the door shut and turning back round to see Raven laying there, sprawled out and cheeks flushed- eyes shining bright with lust.

I flash him a smirk, slowly taking my top off before unbuttoning my jeans and letting them slide to the floor. My eyes then make their way to Ravens to see his orbs glancing down at the bulge in my boxers, lust coursing through me.

Wasting no more time, I climb onto the bed, pulling and tugging at the thin material covering my loves handsome body. Soon he's naked and staring up at me with wide eyes, too many emotions flicker in them to pin point what he's feeling right now and I remind myself that I might need to slow down- just a little.

Clearing my throat, I lean into him, our chests brushing up against one another's as I trail small kisses up his neck until my teeth graze his earlobe. To my satisfaction, he gasps, gripping onto my shoulders as his hips buck oh so teasingly against me.