Chapter 23

I stood there wearing a pink dress decked out it gems that went to my ankles and was really low cut. I groaned as Rose clapped her hands behind me and squealed as my mom looked doubtful.

"Its perfect!" Rose squealed. I turned to her and gave her a glare.

"Thats what you said about the last 20!" I said and groaned again. I sat on a seat and put my head in my hands. My mom walked over to me and rested her hand on my back.

"How 'bout I pick one." She said softly. I looked up at her with clouded vision but nodded. She walked off and I looked down again. This was so hard! I wanted to look really nice for Jon, but I couldn't find the dress.

Ya know the one that pops out at you and is like 'Hey pick me! I look totally sexy on you!' But none of them did that for me. Not one. I was seriously about to cry. We've been to six different stores and tried on dozens of dresses. I felt someone touch my back and looked up to see my mom with the perfect dress.

It was long and the fabric was gold and sparkled. It was elegant bit simple, it was just, perfect. I started to cry from relief and hugged my mom then ran to the dressing room. I tried it on and it was perfect.

It hugged my hips to give me that hour glass figure and went to my ankels. It pushed on my chest showing I had some breasts. My paleness was perfect with the gold and my eyes popped in it. It would also match Jon's eyes, which made the dress ten times better.

I walked out to show my mom and Rose. They were talking but turned to look at me. My mom cried and Rose hugged me and told me it was the one.

I nodded in agreement before turning to the dressing room to take it off. We paid for it and left. My mom dropped Rose off before she talked again.

"So.... Hows school?" She asked softly. I shrugged and looked at her from the passenger seat.

"Its okay, I mean as okay as a hell hole can be." I said smiling and she rolled her eyes. She gave me a quick glance then looked at the road again.

"You looked stunning in that dress today." She said sweetly. I began to blush and looked to my hands, as she smiled softly.

I haven't talked to her much sense I saw my mom and dad were still alive and found out she wasn't actually my aunt who adopted me and my brother.

"I know mom." I said strongly trying not to cry. She turned a corner and gave me a quick, confused glance.

"Know what, hun?" She asked again as she gave me another one of those motherly glances.

"I know you aren't my Aunt from South Dakota who came to adopt me and my brother after our parents died." I said softly. She pulled the car over. She didn't look at me she just stared strait ahead for a few moments then she began to sob.

She rested her head against the steering wheel and just sobbed. It hurt to tell ya the truth. This lady, she put a roof over my head, put food in my belly, gave me clothes, but most of all she loved me, and to see her like this, to see her crying, well it hurt like hell. Like someone started to burn my heart. After awhile she looked up at me with red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"How'd you find out?" She asked in croaked voice. She reached out an held onto my arm.

"My parents." Those two words made her eyes go wide with tears. She snatched her hand away and held onto the steering wheel before turning the car on. She kept driving before I heard her begin to mumble.

"They said they killed them. They said they got rid of them so they couldn't hurt you anymore." She mumbled. My eyes went wide. Hurt me? Why would my parents hurt me?

"What do you mean hurt me?!? My parents would never hurt me!" I screamed she looked at me with sad eyes. Then she looked back to the road. She clutched the steering wheel so tight her knuckles turned white.

"But they already have." She said but before I could ask how the car flipped. We let out blood curtailing screams as it flipped onto the roof. My mom and I dangled from the ceiling our seat belts holding us in.

She looked at me then her eyes shifted to something behind me. I turned to see a Shi Kaige. Its blue eyes like floating orbs in the darkness of the night.

I let out a scream as its hand burst through the passenger window and it wrapped its boney fingers around my wrist. It pulled so hard it ripped me from my seatbelt and pulled me into the forest. The glass from the broken window sticking into my skin.

My mom screamed trying to get free from her seat belt but it was stuck, it wouldn't let her out. I screamed out to her telling her to find Jon and tell him what happened.

She sobbed it was so loud and so heart breaking. Even if she wasn't my aunt she raised me, cared for me, and loved me, and thats all that mattered.

"I love you mom!" I cried out as she let out a sob so loud it made me cry. She was breaking and so was I. The Shi Kaige reached the tree line then the darkness consumed me.

----------------------------------------------

Heyo! Short chapter I know but hey its a chapter! I was actually thinking of stopping this book.... It hasn't gotten barley any reads or likes anymore and I don't think anyone enjoys it! So comment what you think! Oh and always.... Like! Share! Commnet!

Love Your CrAzY Author,

ClaryFray4372