Chapter 17

~Evangeline's POV~

I sat at the kitchen table running my hands along its wood surface. The cool touch of it insured me I wasn't dead yet. I missed Jon, it had almost been three days sense he was arrested. I am going home to see my mom tomorrow. I mean how could I stay mad at her, she was my mother.

She does love me and cared about my safety. Thats why she was mad. She was just super worried and I guess I could see why she would be. Me, taken by some boy she barley knows and not see me for like three days. I mean who wouldn't be worried.

The door to the kitchen opened snapping me out of my thoughts. Someone sat across from me,I lifted my gaze from the table to see Andrew. I so do not have the energy to deal with him right now.

"Hey." He said softly. I raised an eyebrow but shrugged. If he was gonna be nice all I could do was to be nice back. Ha! Ya right.

"Hello." I said politely. I gave him a small, kind smile. I set my hands in my lap. He watched me carefully like I was gonna stab him or something. Which I might just do if he tries something.

"I wanted to know if...Y-You'd like to...umm...get lunch?" He stuttered a little. I didn't think a thing about it but he did sound quite nervous.

"Why not? I mean its not like you've never done anything to me or anything." I said in a sarcastic tone with a shrug. I glared at him as his blue eyes burned with rage.

"How many times do I have to tell you I am sorry?" He asked setting his hands on the table. His voice was harsh and brittle. I rolled my eyes and gave him an evil smile.

"Only like a thousand more." I said strongly. He growled and raised his hands up like I pointed a gun at him.

"I give up! I try to be nice! I try to make you feel better but you bite my head off every time I do!" He yelled at the ceiling. His head was laid across the back of the chair as he kept staring at the ceiling, muttering. I looked up at the ceiling too.

"Andrew, who are you talking to?" I asked and he grunted. He sat up throwing his chair back as he got up. I jumped a little at his angry movement.

"You know something Evangeline? You are a pain in the ass." He said angrily and for some reason it kind of hurt. I looked at him as his eyes burned angry holes into my soul. I stood up and got in his face.

"So! Are! You!" I screamed at him. He stared in my eyes and didn't let the gaze go. It was intense and I felt this pull towards him. In a flash he smashed his lips onto mine.

Sparks started up and flared across my lips. His lips were hard and aggressive unlike Jon's who's were soft and passionate. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands on my hips as he pulled me close. It got hot real fast but the image of Jon popped in my head. I slammed hands into his rock hard chest, sending him stumbling back wards.

My head hung and I looked at the floor of the kitchen. I touched my lips and felt this gut wrenching hole in my stomach. I had betrayed Jon by kissing Andrew. I looked up at him and saw him with an evil smirk on his face. My eyes stung and tears filled my vision.

"You son of a bitch!" I screamed and turned in my heel to exit the kitchen. He grabbed my wrist and spun me around right into his chest.

"And were do you think your going?" He asked in a creepy tone. I tried to rip my wrist out of his grasp but he was to strong. Tears fell to my cheeks but he just looked into my eyes.

"Anywhere that your not." I spat at him as he chuckled. His smile made me get chills and his eyes held a strange darkness. I stared up into them with anger.

"See you will always have feelings for me, Evangiline. Didn't Jon tell you?" He said and then leaned in close to my ear. His lips brushed against my ear and I felt his breath down my neck.

"I, too, am your mate." He whispered to me. My eyes went wide and my heart snapped. I looked at him as my eyes searched him for a sign to tell me he was lying. But there was only his ugly smirk, I shook my head as tears poured onto my cheeks.

"No." I said in a choked voice as he smiled and nodded walking around me in a circle like a shark circles its food.

"Oh yes. Your heart will never fully belong to Jon because I will always have a piece of it. Whether you like it or not Im a part of you and I always will be." He said in a cold voice.

He still circled me and he reached up taking a strand of my hair an twirling it in his fingers. He even smelled it! I slammed my hand into his wrist and he shrunk back.

He held his wrist and gave me an evil glare before he came after me. I ran out of the kitchen into the hall and past the living room where Jon's mom sat.

"Hey hun!" She called out but I kept running. I heard footsteps behind me which were most likely Andrews. I kept going and finally reached the front door. I ran out into the yard and into the woods.

I kept running. I couldn't believe this! That monster is my mate, or one of them! Then I stopped in a little clearing, trying figure out which way to go I walked in a circle.

It was foggy and all of a sudden the tempiture dropped like 50 degrees in like 10 seconds, my breath began to crystalize. Thats when it began to smell like mold and dirt. Come on man! Really! Can I please catch a break?! I turned in circles, again, looking in the trees for the stupid thing.

At least six pairs of glowing, yellow eyes appeared in the darkness. Shi Kage. Jon's voice floated through my head as the word made chills for up my spine. I gasped as the ugly things floated out of the tree line and came towards me. They all looked the same, the same long dark eerie cloak, the same creepy boney fingers, the same blue electric eyes. I grabbed a broken branch and swung it around.

"Back off!" I screamed as they slowly came forward. I started to swing it around again but one raised its hand and gave a little flick of the wrist and sent the stick and me flying.

I fell into the trees and hit my head. My vision was blurred but I felt the cold get closer so I stood up and looked around. The world was spinning around me. But I had to get out.

"Come out! Come out where ever you are Evangiline!" I heard Andrew yell. He was close. I panicked and ran forwards into the trees. I kept going even tho I was stumbling and could barley pick out what I was looking at. I ran out onto a dark piece of ground and fell to my knees. It felt ruff and it was hard. It must have been a road.

Yes! Finally something going my way. The cold crept up behind me. My hair on the back of my neck standing on end. I felt eyes on me. I turned my head to see that black wolf that made me crash. Seriously! It stared at me with its dark blue eyes and growled. Showing its teeth it started snarling. I stood up slowly as the world was still spinning and ran down the road.

It was 8 am and the sun barley shone so I could barley see a thing. I kept running and heard the wolf on my heels. It was super close. I don't know how I was out running it. Maybe adrenaline? I heard it for awhile but soon it was gone. I stopped and got my breath and looked back.

The wolf, nor the Shi Kage, nor Andrew in sight. I got off the road and went into the trees where I fell to my knees and curled into a ball. I then cried my self to sleep because this had to have been a nightmare.

----------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Heyo! Sooo? How did ya like it? Please comment! I love to hear what you think! I have been cleaning my house so sorry it took so much time! Comment! Share! Like! And keep reading!

Love Your CrAzY Author,

ClaryFray4372