Chapter 15

~Evangeline's POV~

I woke up in a car, groggily I began to look around the car, then yesterday came rushing back. I smiled a little, grabbing my shirt and put my hands in the the arm holes before pulling it over my head. I tugged it down to my hips and then noticed my pants were undone. I buttoned them back up and looked over.

Jon slept peacefully beside me without even a doubt in the world. He smiled again in his sleep, his shirt was off as he laid on his stomach. I touched his back and sparks began to run up and down my arm.

He opened his eyes and at smiled me. For a moment his eyes raked me up and down but stopped at my shoulder. More memories from last night came back and I smiled even wider. He turned on his side and stared at my shoulder for awhile. Then he looked up at me with bewilderment in his eyes.

"Y-You let me do that, right?" He said pointing at my shoulder. I looked at it and saw a half moon tattoo. What the hell?!? Wait he did this! It was a strange tattoo but it was beautiful, it confused me. I looked at him questionly.

"I guess. What does it mean?" I said looking him in the eyes. He swallowed hard and looked around the car and then back at me.

"Its when a male wolf marks his mate. It tells the rest of the male wolves that that person belongs to them. No one else can have them." He said and looked at me with scared eyes, and for awhile I just stared back, just thinking. But it looked like it made him worried so I opened my mouth but snapped it shut. What was I gonna say to that?

"Oh.... So now you own me?" I asked as I swallowed some air. He looked at me with large eyes, he grabbed my arm and looked down at me.

"It was an accident I swear I never meant to do it. I-I just got so close to you and I couldn't help myself an-" I cut off his babbling by smashing our lips together. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me towards his bare chest. The urge to kiss him, to touch him was unbearable.

He pushed me up against the door of the car. Our lips smashed against each other in a heat of dominance. Then his chest made a rumbling sound, I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip for entrance which I gladly gave him.

I pulled at his hair which earned me a moan, but then he started to kiss down my cheek bone, trailing down to my neck, to my shoulder and started to kiss the mark. I gasped in pleasure. Damn it felt good. I opened my eyes and just about screamed. I pushed jon away frightenedly, he looked at me with wary eyes.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I looked to my shaking hands and shook my head. I looked back up to see his hair was a mess but mine was probably worse.

"No. Its just that creepy thing from the hospital is staring through your window." I said softly, my eyes probably wider then saucers. He snapped his head around to look. At the window, the pile of rags with the blue eyes was super close to the car and coming closer. He grabbed my chin and lifted my head up to look at him.

"Listen to me. I am gonna drop you off some where. Your gonna stay there tell I get back. Okay?" He said and gave me a sad smile. I grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes. His eyes moved around like he was looking for something. I swallowed and kissed him.

"Okay. But promise me you will come back." I said softly. He looked at me with pleading eyes. Thats when I knew, he was gonna leave me there and not knowing if he would come back or not.

"I'm gonna do my best." He said and looked to the road. He put the car in gear and speed off. The stupid thing watched us, it appeared again right in front of the car. Jon turned and missed him by an inch. We reached a town, it was medium size but people watched us as we speed down the road. The thing appeared in front of us again but Jon couldn't turn fast enough. The thing flipped us with just a twitch of his finger. I screamed, my side throbbing in pain as this had happened to me not even a week ago. We flipped a few times and then landed on our side. I looked over to see Jon.

He had blood dripping from his nose, but out of the car window I could see two pairs of legs. One wearing heels and the other wearing tennie shoes. One went to each side, the girl to Jon's door and the tennie shoes to mine. They ripped the door off and I saw who they were. Rose and Anthony. I let out a long staggered breath then I let out a sigh.

"Hey there chicka. Seems like you and Jon got in some deep shit." He said smiling down to me. Rose shot him a glare and looked at us worriedly. She reached for Jon's neck to check his heart beat.

"Ya its up to our eye balls." I said and looked up at him. He smiled down to me, he gave me his hand which I took. I unbuckled my seat belt and he pulled me out then set me down. Then went to help Rose with Jon. They set him next to me, then I reached over and stroked his face. Which sent me satisfying shocks. I leaned on one arm and looked down at him, Eose and Anthony were whispering behind me. Jon's eyes flashed open and he took in a lot of air.

"Eve.." He gasped. I grabbed his hand. He looked at me with a smile on his face. He reached out and stroked my face with his hand. I closed my eyes and let the sparks in.

"Im here Jon." I said and he sat up. He looked around for a moment then saw Rose and Anthony.

"What the hell you two?!?" He yelled and they smiled. Rose sat next to him and Anthony next to me. She put her hand on his shoulder and gave him a wild smile. Her blue eyes sparkled.

"You know a thank you would be sufficient." She said and Anthony chuckled. He leaned close to me.

"He is always like this, so get used to it." He said to me lowly and started to laugh. A breeze came and swept my hair back. His laughter stopped. I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked as he stared at me. I looked around confused. He stared at me then shot his eyes to Rose who's eyes then widened. Then they looked between me and Jon. I looked at Jon and he just sat there smiling.

"The mark. It means that I am gonna be the Alpha and your gonna be my Luna." He said softly, I touched my shoulder and looked at the three of them. They all smiled like mad men.

"Ummm, Excuse me, Ya, Ummm, Who the hell is the Luna?" I asked and they started to laugh. Jon wrapped his arm around me. Sparks, of corse, started up. He pulled me close to him as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"The most important thing to me." He said and kissed the top of my head. I sighed, What the hell have I gotten my self into?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Heyo! Sorry its been awhile. Well hope you like this chapter! K bye!

Love Your CrAzY Author,
ClaryFray4372