Chapter 4

~Evangeline's POV~

I kept my eyes on my food as Jonathan and his friend stood on ether side of me. I turned to look at them and they both gave me their sexiest smile. I smiled back of corse. It would be rude not to.

"So Evangeline can we sit?" Jonathan asked softly and I saw the other boys head snap to him as Tom gave Jonathan the death glare. Which Jonathan happily returned. I looked to my friends and they shrugged.

"Sure." We said all at once. Jon nodded a thank you and sat beside me and his friend sat in front of him across the table. Their friends next to them. It got awkward so I coughed, Thomas gave me a wink knowing what I ment, but I swear I heard Jon and his friend growl at Tom, and it wouldn't be the first time I heard him growl. What's with him? Is he into that like, your an animal in the inside bull shit.

"So, Your the new kids! Well can we at least know your guy's names?" Tom asked looking at them of they'd reach over and punch him. He looked to me his blue eyes full of worry and the look of help. They all looked pretty shady if you asked me.

"Sure! My name is Roselyn but everyone calls me Rose or Rosie." A girl said sweetly. Rose was a dirty blond with striking blue eyes.

She wore a red leather jacket that had a black tank under neath it. She wore a leather mini skirt and high heeled boots. She was gorgeous, unlike myself, I'm average.

"Oh and I am Jonathan and Andrews sister." She said sweetly. I smiled to her and held my hand over Jon.

"I am Evangeline." I said and she smiled even wider. Her unusual blue eyes, compared to Jon's gold ones, sparked up in excitment.

"I kno-" She got hit in the stomach with Jon's elbow. She coughed but let it go. But not before she gave him the death glare. As I held in a laugh, so apparently he's been talking about me. Hmmm. For some odd reason that makes me very happy.

"I meant, Its nice to meet you." She said sternly but took my hand shaking it. Her hand had a firm grip like Jon's. A family of friggen body builders I see.

"I am Anthony. Jon's bet-best friend, also Roses boyfriend." He said waving at us from across the table. I heard Liz start to mumble probably about how she couldnt have him. He was kind of cute.

Anthony was a tall well built boy. He had short brown hair that came up in the front. He had cute little dimples with his smile. He to had almost perfect teeth. He wore a faded blue t-shirt and dark blue jeans with black nikes.

He sat next to Jon who was ether staring at me or glaring at the boys, sense he sat down. Something under the table made the boy across the table from him  jump.

"Ouch!" The boy who looked almost exactly luke Jon said and began to glare at Jon but Jon just smirked at him.

"Umm.... Im Andrew. Jonathan's twin." He said and shook my hand little tingles ran up my arm. I shivered just a little bit. Andrew who looked just like Jon, except for his ice blue eyes.

But they dressed different too. Jon wore a black leather jacket with a white shirt under neath while Andrew wore a green v-neck t-shirt.

Jon wore black jeans while Andrew wore faded dark blue ones. Plus Jon had a necklace. It was a black metal that had a wolf printed on it.

"I am Kathrin." A blond girl said. She had hazel eyes. She wore a pink shirt that in black sparkles said 'Glitz and Glamor Are Never Enough'. She also wore a pink mini skirt and high heeled boots. She too was stunning, are these people models or something? My God.

She sat next to a boy that had black hair and dark brown eyes. He wore a leather jacket. Like Jon, his hair was long too but he had hair gel to hold it back. He wore black jeans and wore a white v-neck t-shirt under his jacket. He smiled brightly to me.