Chapter 6

~Jonathan's POV~

Eve sat there red as tomato, she's so cute. Then a familiar smell hit my senses. Andrew. I flipped around to see him glaring and raging in anger. He looked power pissed as he fast walked through the dinner and stopped in front of our table.

"What the hell are you doing here?!?" He asked as he glared at me. Eve was kind of like a lost puppy, looking confused and frightened. The fright in her eyes made Logan the beast he was, he itched to get out and beat him to a pulp. I got out of my seat and was in his face.

"Dose it matter. We are just talking." I spat at him as he got even more fumed. Then sparks filled up in my chest.

"Okay you two break it up." Eve said pushing us apart. He grabbed her wrist and that did it. I let out a low growl. Which no one heard but him and Eve. She turned her head to me wide eyed.

"Take this outside you two." She said grabbing our arms and pushing us out the door. For a moment I heard her Luna voice and I knew Andrew did to because he was staring at her wide eyed. She used a command she didn't even know she had yet. When we were out side she let us go and me and him headed for the woods. I turned on my heels and grabbed her shoulders.

"I need you to stay here." I said as she looked at me wide eyed. Then she shocked me, she just rolled her eyes and started after Andrew. The nerve.

"I don't need you to protect me." She said as she went down the hill. I was on her heels. I grabbed her arm and flipped her around.

"I am not asking you Im telling you." I said harshly as she ripped her arm from my grasp, and glared at me.

"And are you my mother?" She asked sternly and I rolled my eyes, but said nothing. After a long quiet pause she smiled triumphantly.

"Mmhhhhmmm." She said and stalked off. God, she is going to get herself killed or I Andrew does something irrational expose our secret to her before she is ready.

God shes stuborn!

Well we like that,don't we? Logan said siductivly and I rolled my eyes.

No. No we dont. I stated as I could feel him laugh.

You know you do. He said snakily. I sighed and fallowed Eve. When we reached the forest I had chills roll up and down my spine. I didn't want Eve here. We heard a growl and me and Eve spun on our heels to see a big brown wolf with ice blue eyes. Andrew.

What is this about brother? I asked through mind link.

She. Is. My. Mate!! He screamed at me and I took a blow to the chest as he pounced on me with my momentary shock. Then Eve picked up a huge branch and swung it at him. He got off balance so I punched him in the side of the face. I was still on my back when I felt sparks on my shoulder and chest.

"Hey. Look at me its okay." I heard Eve saya she stroked my cheek. I looked up and met her eyes all they showed me was that she was utterly terrified.

"We have to go, like now!" She yelled at me fear laced her voice as she pulled me up. She started to run but I grabbed her arm.

"I am so sorry." I said softly to her as she shook her head as I kissed her fore head. I turned and ran towards where Andrew laid unconscious, as I shifted I ripped my cloths to shreds. And those were some of my nicest clothes! I turned around to see Eve on the ground. Her hand over her mouth and tears in her eyes. Some even spilling over the edges.

I walked over to her and bowed my head. She gasped and slowly ran her fingers through my golden fur. I opened my eyes to see her smiling. Then another but more angry, growl emerged from Andrews chest. I flipped around and growled back as he was now standing again. I stood in front of Eve, protecting her for all I was worth. He ran to me and we got into a brawl.

Fur and teeth were everywhere and I bit and clawed at anything I could. When we got apart we charged for each other. Andrew leapt in the air as he tried to get the upper hand. I was bracing for impact but all I heard was a soft grunt and a loud thump. Then my brother began to whimper.

I turned on my heel to see Eve bawled up behind me. Andrew nuzzled her trying to get her to wake up. I ran to her side but she was out cold. I snapped at Andrew and he snapped back. We shifted and he through on his clothes as I picked up Eve and set her in my lap.

"Shouldn't of ripped your close brother." He said as I snapped my head to him.

"Im sorry. Are you my mother?" I asked and he looked at me clearly pissed. Eve began to snuggle closer which made al Andrews eyes drift down to her.

"No. But it would be nice if you'd listen once in awhile." Andrews voice rang out. I glared at him and let out a growl.

"I'll take her back to the pack house, meet us there, or dont, I could care less." I said and shifted her so I was carrying her bridal style. All I could think about was Evangeline. Please, Moon Goddess let her be okay.

------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Heyo! Love ya'll and I would love you to comment!

Love Your Crazy Author,
ClaryFray4372