The Enemies Enemy

IMPORTANT NOTE(S) Okay so you all know I have  been  slack with updates, but I just want to say I have a valid excuse! When I finished school I started studying a new course (I wont say what because I don't want to tarnish the business industry by my bad experience) and I was heavily outweighed by males. As in including me there were four girls and around sixteen guys. I went to a party and something happened that i'm sure you can guess. It messed me up big time and writing a book with a lot of violence was the last thing I needed. So I have been slack, and I am sorry, and I will try and up my game :) ALSO this book in NEARLY FINISHED!! Yeah, it's short, but I have a dream to become an author, and my newest book (Prince and the pauper) is my newest baby, so I am very focussed on it! Its a fanfic for now, but once I am done, I will edit it, change his name, and send it off to publishers and cross my fingers! So I hope you enjoy the last few chapters and if you could check out my new book, share it around and all that jazz, that would be amazeballs! Love you guys, and hope you like the long overdue update

***Harry's P.O.V***

"This seems familiar." Zayn gloated, his hands raised above his head, but everybody knew it wasn't an at of surrender. He was stalling.
"I assure you, it's going to end differently this time asshole." Niall spat, and Zayn laughed darkly, not believing us, but when I clicked the unlocked, his posture stiffened.
"So you plan on killing me?" Zayn scoffed. "It' a futile attempt. I have friends, they'll make you pay for hurting me. Besides,  Melanie is damaged goods now. If she even survives she will wake up every night screaming, remembering all that I have done to her. She's a broken doll. Played with, and ruined."
"Mother fucker." I hissed, stepping forward. I went to grab for his throat, but a loud bang halted me. Zayn grunted, and staggered back. Blood poured from his shoulder, and I glanced back to see smoke rising from Charlie's gun.
"Flesh wound." Charlie smugly shrugged. "It won't kill you, Harry can have that honour, but I want  a little fun for myself." Zayn cursed violently, and I charged forward, using the collar of his shirt to slam him into the wall, and then send him crashing into the floor. Zayn groaned, and a key fell from his pocket. I bent and retrieved it, tossing it to Kendall, who quickly got to work unlocking the shackles from around his ankles.
"I  am going to kill you, Malik." I threatened, aiming my gun at him. "But first I want you to tell me what you've done to my wife. Every sickening detail. Then I will return every harmful touch to you, tenfold, and then I will end you for good." Zayn opened his eyes, glaring up at him, and spat at my feet. The beast within me raged, but I reigned it in.
"You wanna know what I did to your little whore?" Zayn seethed. My jaw clenched at his name calling, and Zayn propped himself up against the wall, applying pressure to his wound. "Fine. I kidnapped her. She was pretty torn up from the crash and explosion already, so technically that isn't my fault."
"Bullshit it isn't!" Alex roared, racing forward, reading to attack, but I caught him by the arm and pulled him back.
"Her leg was broken already." Zayn continued, his eyes glistening. "Then I strung her up there," he pointed over my shoulder. I spun, and my heart nearly fell out of my mouth. Shackles hung from a wooden beam in the ceiling, and I knew what had happened.
"Then I made Kendall whip her. Countless times. Till the point she couldn't speak from screaming so badly." My eyes landed on Kendall, and his head was hung low, shame-ridden. My eyes followed to a door that appeared locked, and Liam was busy kicking at, trying to bust it down. Mel. My heart raced at the thought of her bloody, and beaten, behind the door. I was almost too afraid to see what condition she was in.
"You want the key, Li?" Zayn taunted his eyes never leaving mine, as he threw another set of keys towards Liam. Liam quickly unlocked the door, and raced in. I heard him cry out, and then sobbing. Melanie. Thank God she was alive.
"Then you raped her?" I concluded, and Zayn smirked so sinisterly, I thought I had come face to face with the devil.
"Relentlessly." He whispered. Blood pumping I fired my gun, a bullet piercing into Zayns left leg and then another one, into his right. Zayn screamed out, and he paled, blood seeping from every wound. I nearly fired again, when something stopped me.
Melanie.
Liam was cradling her in his arm, a blanket wrapped  around her otherwise nude body. Her eyes her closed, but she was shuddering from heaving in deep breaths. I nearly collapsed at the sight, she looked so broken. Charlie and Alex raced to her, and tried gaining her attention, but she appeared unresponsive.
"Harry."  Liam spoke softly. "I know you want to make Zayn suffer, but Mel needs a hospital. Urgently." Tears spilled from my eyes, and Niall stepped forward.
"Go to her, I'll make sure Zayn doesn't escape." He whispered, prying the gun from my hands. I complied, stumbling towards my broken girl.
"Baby." I cried, taking her from Liam's arms, holding her into my chest. "Stay with me, darling. I'm right here.  It's going to be okay." A strangled sob left her chapped lips, and I sniffed, forcing back my  tears.
"Just hang on." I whispered, brushing back her sweat-matted hair. A loud grunt come from behind and he looked to see Niall kick Zayn down onto his back, pointing the gun at his chest.
"What do you want us to do?"  Louis asked.
"You can take Mel to the hospital, and we can deal with this bastard." Alex offered. "You need to be with your wife. And she needs you."
"H-h-"  Melanie stuttered, and I softly kissed her, trying to hush her, knowing her attempts was too much for her to handle.
"Shh," I cooed, kissing her cheek. "I'm still here."
"Go." Charlie nodded towards the door. "We can end this for you. For Mel." He assured us, his blue eyes connecting with mine.
"Make him beg." I ordered, and Alex and Charlie curtly nodded. Niall passed the gun to Alex, and Charlie unlocked his own gun. 
"His last word will be please." Charlie promised, and I nodded in thanks, before gently yet promptly carrying Melanie towards the door.
"I'll be there soon." A voice spoke up. We turned to see Kendall, who looked weary. He was bruised, far too thin, and looked a mess. Haunted. He had a whip in his hand, and I knew what he was planning.
"I want-I want revenge." Kendall's voice shook.
"Then it's yours." I said, before carrying Melanie out of the horror house, and into the darkness outside, Liam, Louis, and Niall hot on my heels.