Demons Return

WARNING: smut content ahead. (yeah i know it's typical of me, but c'mon, it's Harry and he's sexy as hell so..) :P  xx

***Melanie's P.O.V***

Panic and frustration coursed through me as I stared in disbelief at Harry, who stared back at me with those same dark eyes that once haunted me so long ago. I knew that his demons would never be gone completely, but I thought that he had changed enough from his old self, the old monster that hurt me so badly.

"Harry, think about what you're doing!" I pleaded, pulling at the old cuffs, but just like the days when I was 19 and facing this evil man before, all efforts were futile. "You had come so far, you don't want to go back to your old ways! Think of Darcy, of me!" I begged.

"I have thought about it, for quite some time now actually." Harry spoke with a eerily calm voice. "Things were getting out of hand, not only does Zayn still love you, but Louis has gotten far too close to you." he spoke with venom. "I told you when I first got you, and I will say it again Melanie, you are mine!"

"Harry," I begged softly, "I love you, I never said I wasn't yours. I'm your wife, we're married." I tried reasoning. "If you love me, you wouldn't do this. Not after all the progress we've made."

"Love me?" Harry laughed darkly. "Is that why you blame me for our miscarriage?" he hissed. His words sent daggers into my heart all over again, and I had to hold back tears to act strong. "Is that why the minute situations got tough here, you'd go running to Louis?" he pushed further. "Bullshit you love me!" he growled.

"Harry I-"

"SILENCE!" he boomed, causing me to flinch. "You belong to me, Melanie, and me alone. You claim to love me, yet Louis is the man you go to in need, never me, your own husband!" he seethed, his fingers gripping my chin and tilting it upwards to look him in the eyes. "Have you forgotten how much you hated him when you first met him? How much you hated all of the boys?  Even Niall! He nearly raped you at one point, but now your all best friends! You hated them!" he shouted.

"I hated YOU more!" I screamed. "YOU kidnapped me, YOU killed everybody I cared about, and YOU raped me! I forgave you too Harry!"

Smack

My head swung to the left with brutal force, and a loud slap echoed through the dark room. Pain rippled through my cheek, and tears brimmed in my eyes. "You...you slapped me." i gasped in shock as Harry stared me down without an ounce of regret etched in his features.

"And i wouldn't have had to if you just behaved!" he growled. "Do you think I want to do this to you? Do you think I actually enjoy hurting you!?" 

"Clearly you do, or you wouldn't be doing this to me all over again." I whispered. Pain was eating away at me all over again, as I was faced with a dark Harry that i thought had been left behind.

A soft laugh rumbled from the depth of his chest, a sound that would have been nice to hear from anybody else's lips at that moment. But since I was faced with the evil Harry again that took joy out of my pain and misery, I knew it wasn't something i would want to hear. "You're so wrong baby." he whispered darkly. "I do this to keep you in line, and let you know who you belong to. Me and nobody else."

"To keep me in line? You're joking right? Harry, I'm a human being, you can't treat me like I am some object or sex toy!"

"And I wouldn't have had to if you just learned to obey!" he growled. "But you don't. You keep getting all close and snugly with Louis, or Zayn, and I won't tolerate it. I don't share Mel. You are solely mine." he warned in a deep voice that sent familiar chills up my spine.