Love?

Wanna hear a funny story guys? I though I had published this chapter days ago, but it didn't work..ahahah...yeah it's not funny. BUT! The amazing @buthina  made an account for Harry too, so you guys could please follow that one too, so even if I haven't had time to update, one of these two accounts will have tweets about each other, so it's like they are real :) @melaniesknight xxx

***Melanie's P.O.V***

"Zayn, what's wrong?" I asked, studying him up and down. He looked extremely frantic, his hair was standing upwards as if he had been tugging at it, and his eyes were wide, mixed with fear and anger. Harry came up beside me, and his brow creased in confusion when he saw how frantic Zayn was.

"Wow, Zayn, breathe. What's wrong?" Harry spoke cautiously, like he wasn't sure if he should be concerned or not.

"Perrie." he breathed shakily.

"Wait? My friend Perrie?" I gushed, suddenly panicked, and he nodded his head. "Zayn, spit it out, where is she? Is she alright?"

"Yes, but she got a new boyfriend, and-"

"What the fuck Zayn?" Harry spat. "You made Mel freak out about her friend, when in fact she just got a boyfriend?"

"Would you let me finish?" Zayn growled. "It's Luke." As soon as the words left his mouth I felt like the whole world had frozen. Everything seemed so faint and distant, and I could hear a low hum of Harry trying to speak to me, but I couldn't make out what he was saying, everything was so blurred to me. Luke was dating Perrie? This had to be some sort of evil plot. Perrie was one of my oldest friends, and the thought of her being hurt killed me. Before I knew what was happening, I was falling to the ground. Harry's arms caught me, before I hit the ground, and I heard them shouting, but in seconds, I was out cold.

~~~~~~

"Mommy?" I heard the frightened voice of Darcy, before my eyes slowly fluttered open. Darcy was sat on my bed, watching me carefully, waiting for me to wake up. When she saw I was awake, her smile burst into a smile. "Mom!" she cried. "What happened? Dadda's grumpy, and so is Uncle Zayn." she pouted. "They told me to wait in here." she spoke softly. 

"Everything's fine sweetie."  I smiled, covering up with a lie. Everything was far from okay, but I wasn't going to let my little Darcy know that. I sat up and pulled her into my lap. "How do you know Daddy is grumpy?"

"Zayn and daddy are yelling about something. Uncle Zayn said he wanted to punch a guy called prick." My mouth gaped when I heard Darcy say prick. At least she thought that was the guys real name, and she didn't realize she has just cussed. Still, they shouldn't have sworn in front of her.

"Oh, well let's not mention him ever again the okay? From now on that is a very very bad word." I covered, earning a nod from her.  I smiled at her, and then picked her up, carrying her out the room downstairs where I could hear Harry cussing every third word.

"Harry." my voice spoke loudly. He spun on his heels quickly, and his eyes widened when he saw I was holding Darcy and realized he had just cussed again in front of her. "I just told Darc that we are not going to bring up that 'prick' boy again, right?" I warned. Harry fought the urge to smile when he heard  me, finding it humorous his little girl though that it was somebody's actual name.

"Of course Mel." he laughed slightly. "No more talk of such filthy people." I rolled my eyes at him, a little annoyed that he found our daughter swearing so funny, but my main thoughts were on Luke.
"Darcy, Uncle Lou is in the lounge, why don't you go find him sweetie?" Harry suggested, knowing we had to discuss the issue and Darcy shouldn't be around for that.

"Louis!" she cheered, waddling off to find him.

"There's my little Darcy!" Louis' voice boomed from the other room, followed by her high pitched giggle, causing me to laugh.

"So what's the details?" I asked Zayn, earing a loud worried sigh.

"He hasn't admitted to having any plan. When I saw them he looked genuinely happy, but there has to be some plan, right? I mean, that fucker has no good bone in his body!" Zayn fumed.

"What if he actually does like Perrie?" Harry cut off. "I mean, if he had a plan, we would surely know by now. Maybe the asshole actually has a heart." Harry reasoned, and I found myself faintly nodding. It's true. Surely if Luke had some evil plot he would have threatened us by now. "Besides," Harry continued, "if that is the case, then there is nothing to worry about. Unless you like Perrie, which would be odd since you have been obsessed with my girl for God only knows how long." Harry's voice grew colder, and  I elbowed Harry in the stomach, but he just huffed, making his point.

"I don't. But she is a lovely girl, she deserves somebody who actually cares about her." Zayn spat.

"How do we know for a fact that Luke doesn't care about her?" I cut in, earning a wild stare from Zayn. "I mean, I know for a fact his type is pretty blondes. Not to mention they had met before and got along well."

"He helped Ashton get out of prison!" Zayn yelled.

"No he didn't." Harry objected. "Ashton told me he had connections in there, that's how he escaped." Harry's eyes connected with mine, and he took a step into me until he wrapped his arms around my torso and kissed the top of my head. "Maybe he does care about her." he mumbled softly. "If you love somebody, they can change you." he smiled at me, causing me to blush, which seemed foolish as we were a married couple, yet he still made butterflies swarm inside me with his smile.

"Bullshit!" Zayn huffed. "You don't go from a asshole to a lover because somebody changes you. Love doesn't conquer all."

"Speak for yourself man." I spoke, Harry laughing and hugging me tighter, warming me from head to toe. "I changed because I love Mel, and would do anything for her. She brought out the best in me. Maybe it's the same for Luke."

Is it weird that I feel like you are guys are my friends, and I could openly chat with you all? Kik me! Username Alltimelowbabes  :) Hope to chat with you guys! xx