Drugs

SEX!!

Now that I have your attention, this is important. Please don't play the song on the side until i tell you to in this chapter, as this song is perfect for the last half, not the first. Thanks :) Enjoy!  Also, thanks to the lovely girl that has been kik messaging me telling me to update! xx

***HARRY'S P.O.V***

Anger was boiling in my veins as I glared at all three of them. Melanie paled at the sight of me, and her breathing had hitched in her throat, too afraid to even move. I could tell that she was beyond frightened, and I hadn't seen her that afraid since our first encounter. Louis also looked a little anxious, but he still managed to give me a disappointed look, which really pissed me off. His eyes bored into mine, and he just shook his head, but when I didn't crack under his gaze he pulled Melanie into his side, as if she needed protecting. Luke. That fucker was in my house? Despite the fact that I knew he wasn't any threat, it pissed me odd that Melanie was in my drawers snooping around, and she was my bloody wife, so seeing some prick I barely knew made every fibre of my being yearn to lunge at him and knock his teeth out, but I resisted.

"Harry it's, it's not what is looks like." Melanie squeaked just like she did in the old days when she spoke to me.

"That's a load of BS, it's exactly what it looks like." I growled, my hands curling up into fists.

"Don't you dare speak to Mel like she is in  the wrong!" Louis cut in. "You are the one taking drugs, while you have a young daughter in the house, and your wife is pregnant with twins! Whatever this shit is, these drugs must be pretty fucked up for you to be angry with Mel."

"This is none of your business!" I fumed, stepping towards Louis, and Luke quickly pulled Melanie away in case I attacked Louis.

"Are you kidding me? It is my business! Mel is one of my closest friends, and so are you!" he yelled, his voice lowering at the end. "Harry, this is crazy, you cant take drugs. Think of how far you have come."

"Harry." Melanie whispered, my head whipping to the side to see Luke holding her shaking body. "Please stop. I love you, and so does Darcy. But this-" she gestured to me and the drugs. "it is not you. I remember when you first hurt me, and I don't want you to go back to that, we have made so much progress." she spoke quietly.

"Don't speak of me like I am some project, I swear to God Melanie." I seethed through clenched teeth. I was surprised I wasn't as angry. The drugs I have taken a few hours ago must have been wearing off, because looking into her pained eyes calmed me down.

"You'll what?" Louis hissed. "Tell me!" he demanded.

"Shut the fuck up!" I growled, lunging at Louis, pinning him to the wall, but he had been expecting it, pushing me off him by my shoulder, sending me crashing to the ground.

"Stop!" Melanie screamed, but Luke caught her before she could get in the middle of our fight.

I jumped back to my feet, and balled up my fists and Louis did the same. "Don't make me do this, Harry." he begged. "Your my friend, I don't want to hurt you, but Melanie is my friend too, and I want let you put her in danger." he explained.

"She isn't in danger!" I fumed, throwing my fist at Louis, but he ducked, making my fist plunge into the wall leaving a hole. Before I could turn around again Louis pushed me face first into the wall letting a loud grunt of pain leave my lips, as Louis held my body there, with the front of my body pressed into the wall. "Harry stop this!" he yelled. "We don't have to fight!"

"Harry!" Melanie screamed. Luke was holding her back now, as she was thrashing in his arm. "Stop, please stop!"

I ignored her protests, and used all my strength to push off the wall and free me from Louis' tight group. "This is none of your concern!" I boomed, punching Louis in the gut and sending him crashing to the floor. I stood over his body and was about to punch him again when I felt a weight crash into me, sending us crashing hard onto the floor. "Fuck." I cursed in pain. I looked up to see Luke was the one that had tackled me in an attempt to help Louis. I heard the door to the attatched bathroom slam shut, signalling Melanie had fled into the bathroom to hide, no doubt Luke had told her to do so. "Harry calm down!!" Luke screamed. "Think of Melanie! She is crying and terrified right now!"

"Leave me alone."I growled in a low tone. Even the mention of her name calmed me down, and I knew that the high i had been on was dying down. "This is between me and Melanie. Leave us to sort this out!"

"We can't do that Harry." Louis sighed, standing to his feet now. "We cant let you hurt Melanie."

"No." I growled, returning my attention to him, "I wouldn't hurt her, you know I changed." I spoke in a low tone, trying to still sound in control, but it was hard with my emotion moving back to normal and the high sending me back down.

(Play song now!)

"You would Harry." Louis spoke solemnly, and I could tell that even he was upset. "What were you going to do before I walked outside earlier when you made Melanie fall to the ground and you yelled at her? What was your next move going to be Harry?" he asked.

"N-nothing." I stuttered. "I wasn't going to hurt her. I love her." my voice cracked. "I don't want to lay a hand on her and hurt her again." I huffed.

"You are hurting her though." Luke reasoned. "Emotionally. How do you think she feels when the man she loves is taking drugs, hurting her friend, and the fact the she has a child, with two more on the way. What if you hurt them?"

"No! I would never! Never, never!" I chanted, falling to my knees. "I love Melanie, Darcy, and my babies still to be born." tears leaked from my eyes and i became a big sobbing mess. My body was shaking from my crying.

"Harry." a sweet voice whispered. I looked up to see my precious Melanie with tears in her eyes looing down at me.

"Baby." I croaked. Melanie knelt down in front of me and wrapped her arms around me, and i instantly did the same, burying my head into the crook of her neck and sobbed endlessly, while she held me and whispered into me ear that it was okay and how much she loved me.

"I love you Mel, I always have and I always will. I am so sorry! I messed up." I cried, tears soaking her shirt, but she wasn't bothered by it at all, she just continued to hold me tightly.

"I know babe. I love you too. We'll get through this, together." she whispered and I nodded, my neck still buried into the crook of her neck.

"Together." I whispered.