Chapter 17

Brian's POV

"What the fuck are you doing here ?" I said.

"I'm here to talk to Alex."

"Yeah...well..she's sleeping." I lied.

"Brian ! Who's at the door ?" she yelled.

"Sleeping huh?" he said.

"I don't want you around her. Just fuck off." I was about to close the door when he stopped it with his hand.

"For a few minutes. "

"No ! I don't want you near he-"

"Brian," Alex said. I turned around and saw her standing there. "W-what's he doing here?"

"Alex," Kyle said as he walked in and towards Alex. "Can we talk ?"

"I-" he didn't give her a chance to finish.

"Alex, please come back. Ever since you left, I've come to my senses. I know what I'm without now. I realised what I did wrong. I shouldn't have hit and we should've been more open to each other. Alex, I never knew you could sing like that. I'm sorry Alex. I really am. "

My blood started boiling when I saw him hold her hands and get closer to her.

"You need to leave," she said.

"But Alex-"

"You heard her. It's time to leave." I said as I grabbed him by the collar and pushed him out the door. "The only time I wanna see your face is when we're at the studio. Not anywhere else." I shut the door and looked at Alex. She stood there with tears in her eyes. I pulled her closer and embraced her in a hug and she began to cry on my chest.

"Shh..it's okay now. He's gone." I whispered.

"W-what does he want from me ?"

"I don't know, babe. But don't worry. I won't let him touch you. Now go sit at the table. I'll finish cooking breakfast, okay?". She nodded.

"Love you," she said.

"I know." I chuckled. She cracked a smile and so did I. I walked back into the kitchen and started cooking again.

I looked at Alex laying down on the couch while holding a pillow. She braided her hair and played with it. Then she switched on the TV and flipped through the channels. I love this girl. After Michelle left, I thought all women were the same, that they couldn't be trusted. But Alex changed my whole opinion. I've never felt this way about anyone. I wanna spend the rest of my life with this girl. There's only one problem: I don't know if she wants to spend the rest of her life with me.

Alex's POV

No guy has ever cared this much about me. They've either abused me or cheated on me. But Brian is different. He's the most amazing guy I've ever met. It's kinda hard believing that he actually does care about me. He's way outta my league. The way he treats me just makes me feel...worth. I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with him