Chapter 14

(The song used in this Chapter is called 'What About Now' by Daughtry. I really like it and I've been listening to it a lot lately. Here's the link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XqTzrUJNtyU )

A few weeks later.

Alex's POV.

It's been a few weeks since Brian and I started our relationship Everything's been going great. I'm staying at his place until I find an apartment of my own but he doesn't want me to. He wants us to live together.

So far, Brian has put up 5 videos of me on the Internet.

1 of me drumming, 1 of me playing the guitar and 3 of me singing. And the feedback we got was pretty cool. Everyone loved all the videos and wants me to make more. Instead of filming it from my phone, Brian invited the director of their music videos to direct a video of a song I wrote myself. He said that he'll listen to the song first and if he liked it he'll continue with making the video. And because of that, I've been nervous all morning. I really want him to like this song because it took a long time for me to write.

"Alex, calm down. He'll like it. It's a nice song." he said.

"You haven't listened to it yet .." I reminded him.

"I know I'm just saying that to calm you down."

Then we heard a knock on the door. It was him.

"I'll get it." Brian said.

I heard them greet each other and I heard Brian say that I had an amazing voice and that I could play the Instruments very well. That made me smile.

After singing 'What about now' he said he really liked the song and that tomorrow we'd begin filming the video. Brian liked the song too.

"Alex that song was awesome ! Did you write the music and the lyrics ?"

I nodded.

He put his arm around me and said "This is just the beginning."