Chapter 15

Brian's POV

Alex and i were on our way to the studio. I could tell she was nervous. I couldn't blame her. It was her first music video. I remember almost shitting my pants when we filmed our music video. I parked my car and we got out and walked into the studio.

We were greeted by the director and he showed us around the studio. He told us some ideas he has for the video.

"...and maybe you and Brian could be the actors in the video. Like after a break up or something and more cheesy stuff and eventually meet eachother on...the beach lets say."

"Actually, I just wanted a simple music video like, me just sitting in the studio playing the piano and that's it."

"Whatever you want," Wayne said, "Kyle ! Bring out the piano !"

Alex's POV

"Whatever you want," Wayne said , "Kyle ! Bring out the piano !"

"Just one problem. I don't play the pia-" I stopped when I saw Kyle, my ex, standing there.

Memories came rushing back and I remembered all the shit I went through because of him.

"Alex," he said

"Kyle," I whispered.

I saw Brian clench his fist and turn red with anger.

"You guys know eachother ?" Wayne asked.

After a moment of silence, I said "Not really.."

"Can we just get back to filming the video ?" Brian asked.

"Yeah, let's start." Wayne said.

****

Brian's POV

The ride home was silent. Ever since Alex saw Kyle, she hasn't said a word.

She held my hand tightly The whole time we were there.

"You okay?" I asked her. She nodded.

"You know that wasn't believable, right?" I told her.

"I'm just scared." she said.

"Of what?"

"Him. What if he finds me ? And hurts me again ?"

"He won't. As long you're with me, no one can hurt you." Now I'm just gonna have to keep that promise.