Chapter 7

Alex's POV

Johnny, Jimmy, Matt and Zacky all had their cars to go to the studio in. I decided to go with Brian cause I thought I'd ask him why he was acting like this.

The ride there was soundless. Why was he acting like this ? I thought Matt said he was a nice guy.

He pulled up at the signal and asked

"Wanna tell me what was going on in the kitchen with Zacky ?"

"Ugh, Brian, it wasn't what you think. I was about to fall and he just caught me. That's all." I replied.

"Hmph."

"And why do you care if anything was even going on ? It's not like we're dating." I rolled my eyes.

He was quiet for a while until he said "I just don't want anyone to hurt you."

Why does he care so much for me ?! Its so ...so....sweet... But why ?!

I turned towards him and said "Brian, I appreciate you tryna look out for me but I think I know what I'm doing." He looked at me with those big brown eyes "Just be careful okay? I know how much your past has hurt you and.. I just want your future to be the complete opposite: no tears and no pain." he held my hand.

'Oh my god hes holding my hand. Breathe Alex, breathe.' I said to myself.

Brian was probably the only guy I've ever met with so much respect for a woman. How come he's still single ?

"Don't worry." I smiled.