Chapter 4

Brian's POV

When Matt told me that there was this random chick that was supposed to be staying at my place for a couple of weeks, I was kinda glad and ticked off at the same time. Glad because it was getting kinda boring on my own. Ticked off because Matt should've asked me before offering her a place to stay. But, whatever. Right, now she's on her way to my place. I wonder what she's like.

Alexandra's POV

We pulled up at Brian's house. Damn it was huge ! Oh yeah, he was a rockstar.

Matt opened my door and helped me walk until I had my crutches.

"You okay ?" he asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

We walked to the front door. It was kinda transparent and so I could see his figure emerging.

He opened the door and my jaw slightly dropped open. This man was gorgeous. With his big brown eyes and his perfectly defined cheekbones, he could probably get any girl.

"Hi I'm Brian." he said as he stretched his arm put towards me.

"Alex," I smiled as I shook his hand.

"Well Alex, welcome to my crib." He chuckled. "Come on in."

"Arright, dude I gotta go drop Carter to the airport. Brian, take care of her."

We said our goodbyes to Matt and then he left.

Brian's POV

This woman is beautiful. She has everything I've ever wanted in a woman: Wavy blonde hair, blue-ish grey eyes, and she's short ! How adorable is that ?!

I put her bags on the couch and looked at her observe my house. She was so amazed it was hilarious.

"So you wanna go see your room ?" I asked. She nodded. I helped her up the stairs. It was kinda awkward for her but fun for me. My hand rested on her waist and gradually went lower. I couldn't help it. She was gorgeous !

After showing her her room, we decided to watch a movie.

"So what do you wanna watch ?"

I asked her.

"Actually , I kinda wanted to just..chill with you like.. get to know each other better."

"Uhh..sure.". We took a seat on the couch and asked each other loads of questions we wanted to know about each other. And it got kinda emotional when I asked her about her past relationship and family. Her story was extremely depressing, it almost made me shed a tear.

"Im very sorry you had to go through that." I said.

She nodded and wiped her tears away.

"Come here," I said as I opened my arms. I gave her a big hug and kissed her head.

"As long as you're staying with me, it's gonna be nothing but fun. I promise. Don't you have to put that ointment on your fractures ?"

"Uh yeah, it's in my bag."

I applied it on her leg and rib. She was so skinny. I tried to be gentle but obviously wasn't when I saw her wince in pain.

"sorry," I muttered.

"It's okay."

By the time I was done, she was fast asleep. I wrapped her tiny and fragile body in a blanket and kissed her cheek. I made my way to the door and looked at her one last time.

"Night, Brian." she mumbled.

"Night Alex. " I smiled. Yep, this was gonna be good week