A New Turn (A Synyster Gates FanFiction)

Hay :3

This is my first fanfic and im pretty nervous about writing it.

I know Jimmy isn't 'here' but I used him in the story anyway. Not that I don't like Arin.

Don't forget to comment, follow and a bunch of other stuff that will probably make me happy :3

Okay so here goes :3

Chapter 1:

It was the worst day at Uni. The bullies were picking on me, I failed my biology test and I ended up wearing my lunch instead of eating it. Yes there are bullies at university.

Today, my parents invited me to stay at their place. I just hope that they get along. Their arguments have been going on forever. I wish it would just stop.

I walked in and found my mother and father sitting on the couch. I think I knew where this was going.

"Sit down, Alex." my father said coldly. I did as I was told and took a seat between my parents. They both looked at me and after what felt like eternity my father finally broke the ice.

"This isn't working out. Your mother and I think that we should end our marriage."

"But whatever happens," mom said, "doesn't mean we're going to love you any less."

I couldn't say anything. Although I had pictured this scenario in my head a lot of times, I just couldn't get any words out of my mouth. I just got up and walked out and back to my apartment. I just wanted this day to be over.

.