Chapter 16

Alex's POV

The next morning I woke up to Brian's loud snoring. I sat up in our bed and just went through my notifications on twitter.

Ever since I had told them about the music video, they've been sending countless tweets asking when it was releasing. Some of them were even asking about my relationship with Brian.

Brian has been so good to me and I feel like I'm not giving him anything in return. So today I thought I'd make him breakfast.

I decided to make pancakes for him. There was only one problem; I don't know how to make pancakes.

I followed the instructions that were written at the back of the box. And made a huge mess. Brian was gonna kill me. Oh well.

I dropped the bowl of pancake mix on the floor and it made a really loud noise.

"Shit !"

Brian's POV

I woke up and I saw that Alex wasn't there. I looked around and wondered where she was. I heard a loud bang coming from downstairs so I got out of bed to see who it was. Probably Alex.

Yep, Alex.

I walked downstairs and saw Alex's hair tied up in a messy bun and was she trying to cook ?

"What the heck are you doing ?" I laughed.

"I was ...just trying to make breakfast for you. You always make it and ..I thought this time I would." she said.

"Alex, I make breakfast for a reason. I know that of I leave you

alone in the kitchen for a few minutes, THIS is what happens." I joked. She playfully hit me with her cooking mitten thing. And so I threw some pancake mix at her.

"Oh shit just got real," she laughed. We continuously threw flour at eachother until we were both out of breath from running around.

"Okay..okay, let stop," she said.

I grabbed a pinch of flour put it on her nose and chuckled. She stood there smiling at me like an idiot. I kissed her forehead and told her to go sit down and that I would take care of the cooking.

Just then we heard the door bell ring.

"I got it," I said.

I walked to the door, wondering who it could be at 10:30 in the morning. I opened the door and to my surprise it wasn't anyone of my band members or carter but someone who I wasn't expecting at all.

Kyle.