Chapter 8

Chapter 8
Rihana's P.O.V
People say girls take ages to get ready? CeCe had a shower, dried her hair, re-done her make-up and got dressed while everyone was still stood outside waiting for Li. It took 10 more minutes for him to finally come out, but when he did he again had no shirt on. What was with this boy wanting to show off his abs and v-line??
Li: Sorry, the guys stole my top and then my trousers, then my shoe. Oh, and the reason I have no top on is because Jamie ripped it in half and I’m not putting my sweaty football top on.
Harry: I think I have a spare top in my car? It might be a little big for you cause your smaller than me, but it'll fit.
Harry was stood next to Li, Niall, Liam, Louis and Zayn, who were all looming over me and CeCe, starring at us as we looked up at them.
Me: Yeaah, can we go? I feel reeally short right now and me and CeCe need to get back.
Harry: Yeah I need to go somewhere too, anyone know where Estover is?
CeCe: Yeah, it’s where me and Li live, Rihana lives in Leigham, which is like a 2 minute walk from where I live:) Why?
Harry: I need to visit some people I haven’t seen in a while and that’s the place they live at.
Okay, this was getting more and more suspicious, CeCe may not be able to see it, but I can. This is clearly her brother that left, I want her to notice sooo bad!

*Skipping the car ride*

Harry’s P.O.V

It was like a 5 minute drive, but it felt like 20. The whole car was silent, even Niall and Louis.

CeCe: Well, this is me.. Harry? What the address of the people you’re visiting?

I didn’t want to tell her yet, I knew it was her. I couldn’t bare to tell her in front of everyone though.

I pulled the piece of paper out of my back pocket, making sure CeCe and Rihana couldn’t see the address.

Me: It’s back there, we drove past it just now! I can get there now, thanks for the help.

I didn’t know how to tell her, but I wasn’t about to do it here.

CeCe, Li and Rihana made their way out of the car, tripping occasionally as they dodged the numerous objects blocking their path.

CeCe: Well, I guess we’ll see you again some time?

Me: Wait, CeCe? Can I quickly come in and charge my phone?

CeCe: Oh, yeah! Sure! My mum will be home so yeah.

Liam: *Whispering* Are you going to tell her?

Me: I have no idea. But mum knows I’m coming, so this could go good or bad..

Liam: Good luck!

Louis: Good luck, I really hope it all works out!

Niall: Me too! And her friend is hot.

Zayn: What a way to change the subject Niall.

Niall: I was just stating a fact Zayn. No need to get like that.

I left them in the car arguing, shutting the door as loud as I could on my way out.

Well, this could go great, or horrible and I wasn’t going to find out standing here.

CeCe opened the door, shouting something in as she did.

CeCe: Come on Harry, the chargers in the kitchen!

Mum: CECE! DID YOU SAY HARRY?

CeCe: YES MUM! I DID, HE’S JUST BORROWING YOUR CHARGER!

Mum: COME INTO THE LIVING ROOM QUICKLY, BOTH OF YOU.

CeCe: I’m sorry about this Harry. She isn’t usually like this..

Well, it was now or never.

CeCe’s P.O.V

I don’t know why she was being like this! She is never like this, demanding to see who it was! She didn’t even see Rihana’s face until the 3rd time she slept!

Mum: CeCe?

Me: Yeah, I’m coming.

Mum: Before you come in, can I quickly see Harry?

What the hell? Whatever, my mum is being so weird lately.

Me: Emm, sure? Harry, do you wanna go through? The door directly in front of you.

Harry: Oh, okay. Thanks.

Harry slowly made his way to the door, as if he knew what was going to happen. I swear, as soon as he got his head around the door frame my mum ran up and hugged him as if they hadn’t seen each other in years.

Me: MUM! What are you doing?! You don’t even know him and you won’t let go of him! He could press harassment charges or something. Let go of him!

Mum: CeCe, he won’t press charges..

Me: How do you know he won’t?

Mum: Well, CeCe.. Meet Harry. You haven’t seen him in about 15 years. This is Harry yo-our

She didn’t even have to finish her sentence. I knew where this was going, and I didn’t want this to ever happen. But my anger all came out.

Me: HARRY?! YOU’VE BEEN WITH ME ALL DAY AND YOU DIDN’T BOTHER TO FUCKING TELL ME?!

Harry: Well, I didn’t know how or when to tell you. I didn’t want there to be a scene in front of all your friends.

Me: SO YOU DIDN’T TELL ME BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T WANT A SCENE? SO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THEN?!

That’s when I finally lost it.

Me: 15 years I waited for my older brother to come home and he never did. 15 years I had to go without being able to pick on you, or play games with you in the garden. I missed out on all the things we could have done because you walked out with dad. I may have only been young but I remember the day you left. You told me not to come out of my room and to keep the pillow over my ears so I wouldn’t hear mum and dad fighting. As soon as mum came up and told me I ran into your room and didn’t move for a week. I didn’t want to believe you were really gone. You told me to wait for you to come back to tell me to take the pillow of my ears. You never came back Harry. How do you think that effected me? You walking out without a goodbye? A kiss? Or even a hug. You just left with dad and I didn’t even hear from you the whole time you were gone!

I didn’t realise I was crying my eyes out until I felt a warm hand brush way the rouge tear going towards my ear. I opened my eyes to find a puffy eyed Harry starring down at me.

Harry: I never forgot that day either. It was the day I was told to go with dad and leave you behind. I cried the whole journey to London, missing my baby sister with all my heart. I would send letters but they would never have the right words to say how much I loved and missed you. I guess after a couple of years of protesting I had to learn to live with my life, every once in a while I would again try to write a letter but they never seemed right. It wasn’t until I was emptying out my room to move out that I found a picture of me and you on Looe beach that I remembered how much I missed my baby sister. I told dad I was coming down on a ‘trip’ with the lads and I asked for mum’s address and number and what I got was a picture of you, mums number and your address. As soon as I saw you in town I wanted to run up to you and give you a massive hug, I just didn’t know how to tell you who I was. I missed you so much baby sister that you don’t understand.

Mum: I’ll give you two some privacy to talk.

Me: Thanks, I kinda need to catch up with Harry.

My mum left me and Harry sat in the front room, sat on the sofa directly next to each other.

Me: Harry..

Harry: Yes CeCe?

Me: Did you really miss me?

Harry: More than ever, I wanted to come home so many times, I just couldn’t. Dad refused to see mum, and mum refused to come up and see dad.

Me: Harry, I love you.

Before I knew it I was pulled into a hug, both of us silently sobbing. Reunited again. I missed him so much.