Chapter 13

Li’s P.O.V

His eyes were filled with guilt, sorrow, but at the same time, anger and disappointment.

Jake: I didn’t know we had company

CeCe: Yeah, well, I came over to see if you were okay..

Jake: Yeah, I’m fine, I’ve got a massive foot mark on my chest and a bloody fist, but other than that I’m over the fucking moon.

CeCe: No need to be sarcastic. And I didn’t kick you THAT hard.

Jake: Oh really? So what’s this?

He lifted up the hem of his t-shirt to reveal a pale torso with a scarlet red splotch in the middle.

CeCe: Well, you kinda deserved it anyway.

Jake: I know I shouldn’t have done what I did. But what she did hurt me, and you know I don’t take to new people easily.

CeCe: Jake, she wasn’t properly sober last night, for all you know she could have been so drunk she couldn’t remember! And so what if they kissed? It’s not like you two are dating? You just said that you felt the same way about each other. Two different things Jake.

Jake: I know, I just, I really like her and I’ve messed it all up.

CeCe: Jake, don’t take this the wrong way, but I don’t think you’re going to get her back. And if you do? It would be either a miracle or done out of sorrow. She’s scared of you Jake. And that isn’t good.  Jake starred at her, no idea what to say or what to do.

Jake: I, I just don't know what to do!

CeCe: Well, you can start off by apologising. But later, she’s calming down with Harry right now.

Jake: What? Who is he anyway?

CeCe: Long story short he’s my brother. And they’re going to see Niall, Liam, Louis and Zayn.

Jake: She’s going to see Zayn? The one who she kissed last night?!

CeCe: Jake, stop flipping out! She wasn’t even going to go but Harry talked her into it. If you go and make a scene you won’t make the situation better for yourself. Just leave it will you?

Jake: I can’t believe her.

CeCe: Jake, you don’t even have a plausible reason for acting like this. You may like her, but you two aren’t dating. She’s single and can kiss whoever she likes and she can go and see anyone she wants. Stop trying to control her.

Jake:  Whatever.

CeCe: I’m leaving now anyway, I have to go see Harry.

Jake: You do that, I bet your little follower wants to go too?

He turned to face me, annoyance filling his hazel eyes.

Me: Whoa, don’t bring me into this. I was the one who came after you to make sure you were okay. And I’m not her ‘little follower’ okay? If you’re just going to get in a pissy with everyone who tries to help you then you need to think again. I give up with you Jake. Unless you get what you want you’re a prick to everyone. Hence why no one does anything nice for you.

Jake: Fuck off both of you. And Li? I don’t need your help. I’m not a charity.

Me: Fine, I’ll go. And when you’re ready to face the fact that you need help I’m not coming back.

Jake violently pushed me out the way, storming up the stairs, slamming his door in anger behind him.

CeCe’s P.O.V

I have had enough of this boy and his bull shit for a day. It’s time I went and spent some time with my best friend, brother and his friends to get away from it all.

Li: CeCe, I’m going to go over to Sam’s for a bit, do you fancy doing anything later? Like go see a film?

I had totally forgotten about getting him out of the house, I checked my phone for the time and it was only 11:30. I had enough time to get him in town before everyone got to his house.

Me: Yeah sure, about 1 ish? Buut, Rihana would have to come, I don’t really want to leave her on her own after earlier..

Li: Sure, would Harry be there too?

Me: I have no idea, he probably will go in town later with the rest of them.. Why?

Li: I just wondered that’s all..

Me: Okay, I’ll text you later. I really should go and see Rhi and the boys now.

Li: Okay, remember to text me though!

Me: See you in a bit

Li: Bye CeCe.

And then we went our separate ways, me going straight ahead and him turning into Sam’s road.

I pulled my head phones from my bag and my phone from my pocket, dialling Rihana’s number as I did to tell her I was on my way to the hotel when I saw a text from an un-known number.

Text:

Hey, it’s Niall, I got your number from Rihana’s phone.. Can you come down to the hotel? I need to speak to you x

After I read the text I saved Niall’s number into my contacts, replying straight after.

To Niall:

Hey Niall, okay, I’m like across the road from the hotel, buzz me in?x

Within seconds I got a reply

Niall:

Sure, but you have to promise you won’t tell Rihana what I say to you..x

To Niall:

Okay? I won’t, I promise!x

I was walking towards the hotel entrance when the side door swung open, I turned to see a fuzzy haired Niall standing there in grey joggers pulled up over his calves, a read tank top and white hi-tops.

Niall: Over here!

Me: Yeah, I can see you Niall.

 Niall: Oh shh, I’m trying not to be seen!

Me: Whhyyyyy? Are you pretending to be famous or something?;)

Niall: Noo, I just don’t want any of the boys or Rihana to see that you’re here yet so that they don’t get suspicious.

Me: Okay Niall, okay.

Before I could take a step onto the path I was hauled onto Niall’s shoulder.

Me: What is with people picking me up recently?!

Niall: Hush child.

Me: Really Niall? ‘Hush child’? I’m like 2 years younger than you!

Niall: Will you just be quiet?! I need to speak to you!

Me: Then put me down.

With that I was released from his grip holding me on his shoulder.

Niall: This is really hard to say..

Me: Just spit it out, I find it easier to do.

Niall: Okay, here it goes.. I..