Chapter 17

Chapter 17

It all happened so fast, I had no control of what he was doing, and I couldn't stop him. As soon as he re-dressed himself he was out the door and I was left all alone in the room, still lied on the bed, still confused and scared about what had happened and who had done it. I couldn't believe it. Zayn had raped me. 

I couldn't help my-self, after I pulled my shorts back on and had started walking back to CeCe's I broke down in tears. The only person I thought I could turn to was CeCe, but I couldn't tell her over the phone and she was probably in the cinema now. So I took a chance and called him. I didn't know what would happen, but I hoped he would help.

***

Harry's P.O.V

Me and Niall were sat talking after the first series of 'Being Human' had finished and Rihana had left, and he turned all serious on me. He looked like he had something to tell me, but felt guilty about it.

Niall: Harry, I, I have to tell you something.

Me: And that thing is?

Niall: Well, I've told CeCe and I think I should tell you..

He was about to tell me when my phone started vibrating on the coffee table. I picked up the frantically buzzing phone to see Rihana's name filling the screen.

Me: Niall, I have to take this, I'll be back in, in a minute. 

Niall: Okay, I'll set up the second series

As soon as he finished his sentence I was out the door and on the phone to Rihana.

The whole time she was telling me I could hear the hurt in her voice, tears forming in my eyes as she told me everything that happened.

Me: Rihana, I'll meet you at the bus stop outside the park. I'll be two minutes. Don't leave!

I grabbed my beanie from the island as I slipped on my vans, Niall walking out of the lounge as I did.

Niall: What's wrong Harry?

Me: It's Rihana, you go in town and get CeCe and I'll meet you back here when you have her okay? Remember to tell her that you're on your way!

Niall: Okay? But why?

Me: I can't tell you, just please do it for me?

Niall: Sure

With that I opened the mahogany door and ran out to my car, speedily jumping in and starting the engine. I didn't know how I would find Rihana, or what state she would be in. I just had to get to her and fast.

CeCe's P.O.V

Me and Li were having a great time, we had been all around town looking at clothes that he liked so I could get them for him as his birthday present. I had about 6 bags of clothes and shoes all together, 4 were full of stuff for Li then a bag with a black lace dress and nude heels for me to wear to his party (which he still hasn't guessed) and a dark grey peplum dress for Rihana with black studded heels.

We were just walking in to screen 6 when my phone started buzzing in my back short pocket. It was Niall. I told Li to go in an get us some seats while I took the phone call. Li reluctantly took all the bags and went into the screen without me. This better be good.