Chapter 2

<pre style="line-height: 21px; white-space: normal; color: #444444; font-size: 15px; text-align: start;">CeCe's P.O.V

Zayn: You ready? You can't miss it cause I won't do it again!

Me: Okay, I'll watch you, but you better make it look real else you have to re-do it!

Zayn: Ha, okay. Deal!

Rihana: What are you guys talking about then?

Me: Oh nothing, just how Zayn's going to fake fall over because I've fallen over twice in front of them today..

Rihana: I have to see you fall over, that would be the highlight of my day!

Zayn: Okay, but no videoing! I don't want this all over YouTube.

Rihana: Okay, fine..

Zayn: And you CeCe!

Me: Hmmm, should I agree and not film or should I film and let the world see? Because I'm in a nice mood I won't film it.;)

Zayn: If you do I'll have to tackle you to the floor!

Me: You could try!

Zayn: Right.. Here goes nothing..

He ran up the stairs 'tripping' up the middle stair so everyone in the packed cinema saw him fall. All you could hear was laughter as he sat on the floor, laughing himself.

Zayn: You going to help me up then CeCe?

Me: *walking over to him* Sure, and guess what..

Zayn: You did film it didn't you!

Me: Yes, yes I did. Now everyone I know and more can see you fall up the stairs..:)

Zayn: That's it! I will get you!

Me: Ooo, I'm soooo scared!

Before I could sit down I felt someone's arms go around my waist and throw me over their shoulder.

Me: Zayn! Put me down!

Zayn: Not until you delete the video!

Me: Fine! I've deleted it now!

Zayn: Let me see!

Me: Put me down first.

Zayn put me down and demanded to see evidence that I had deleted it, he watched me delete the video and was then satisfied so he sat down.

Niall: CeCe, did you want to sit next to Rihana?

Me: Yeah, sure:)

He offered me the seat he was going to sit in and sat down beside me and next to Harry,Zayn slumped down on the other side of Rihana, next to Liam and Louis. This was going to to be funny.

>> 2 hours later >>

Rihana's P.O.V

All through the film I was shitting myself, every time something fell or flew, I genuinely jumped out of my seat.

Harry: Did you girls enjoy the film?

CeCe: Yeah! I loved it!

Me: No. I was shitting myself all the way through!

Harry: Aww, you should have said! I would have protected you from a made up film that isn't real..;)

Me: Very funny Harry. So hilarious I am dying inside.

Louis: Don't take it personally, when Liam first watched a scary movie with us he was the same to him! 

Harry: I just don't see how someone can be scared over a film?