Chapter 27

Cece's P.O.V

I am going to murder them, brutally, with a pole that has nails sticking out of the end. Just as soon as this fat fucker gets off of me.

I've tried everything to get him off me, pretending to choke, pushing him, hitting him in the face, punching him in the stomach, biting his leg. Nothing.

That's it!

I smiled sweetly up to the boy who was about to hate me as I came up with the perfect plan. "Brandon? You know that I can still move my hands right?"

He looked down at where my hands where placed and his eyes widened. "You wouldn't dare.

I'll beat the crap out of you."

The evil smile grew on my lips as I pressed down, a small shriek escaping from his mouth as he shot up and ran away. "I told you that you couldn't keep me hold!" I shouted out to him as I ran out the front door, only to collide with Lewis.

"And where do you think you're going little princess?" He said as he picked me up, over his shoulder and carried me back inside as I repeatedly beat at his back with my fists.

"Lewis. Put. Me. Down. NOW." I started to lift my knee so I could hit him in the gut but my legs were held down by someone I couldn't see. "I swear if you don't put me down I will beat the hell out of you when you do."

As I said my last words I was thrown down onto something soft, a bed? I looked around me to see that they had brought me into Li's room. Lewis then straddled me so I couldn't move my legs and he pinned my arms down with his hands.

"We'll let you go, just as soon as this little rampage of yours subsides." He looked down at me, worry swimming in his eyes as he loosened his grip on my hands and rolled off of me so that he was laying beside me.

"Well, I wouldn't be on a fucking rampage if those two twats didn't make my fucking best friend run away! You don't know what she's like when she's sad Lew, I'm worried about her. I need to know she's okay!"

Lewis looked at me dead in the eye, determination on his face, "CeCe, we WILL find her and I promise you that she will-" he was cut off by a soft knock at the door. Before we could respond it flew open and Rihana came flying in, jumping on the bed and cuddling into me and Lew.

"Thank god you're okay! I was so worried about you!" She looked at me, sadness in her eyes and she was about to reply but I wasn't done, "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY! WE HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU. YOU DIDN'T SAY WHERE YOU WERE, IF YOU WERE OKAY! NOTHING!" This time when I looked at her she didn't look so sad, she looked like she was fighting back a grin.

Hugging me tightly, her head against my chest, I heard her mumble a faint "I love you Cee" into me before falling asleep.

Lewis' P.O.V

As the two girls fell asleep on Li's bed, I slowly crept from the room - not before taking a photo to use against CeCe - and walked down stairs to meet up with the rest of the lads.

The living room was unusually silent, but as I poked my head around the door I realised why. They had gotten Li's permanent markers and were drawing all over Brandon's sleeping form. His slightly baggy jeans had been cut into shorts, his crew neck t-shirt was now a sleeveless crop top and his blonde shaggy hair had been stuck up at all angles. Being the very artistic person he is, Josh had covered his section of Brandon's leg with multicoloured, and badly drawn, cocks whilst Li was writing on Brandon's forehead, Tommy had drawn yet another inappropriate object next to his mouth. The remainder or Brandon's skin was coloured on with different colour lines and squiggles which looked like a 4 year old could have done it.

Stepping back to admire their work, Li, Tommy and Josh smirked with phones already placed in their hands ready to put photos on the Internet to haunt Brandon for a couple of months.

Busting through the door, Jake ran in holding a pink tiara and wand that he must have borrowed from Li's little sister. "I thought he could be a princess?"