Chapter 23

Chapter 23 

Li's P.O.V 

While we were all walking to my house, I took out my phone to text the lads about the plans to meet at mine. Majority of them lived basically next to me so they would get there before I did.

To: Brandon, Jamie, Ryan, Callum, Josh, Lewis, Jake

Hey guys, meet at my house in 5. Pizza night and movies for my birthday. Bring whatever. See you in a bit.

As I sent it, I got replies straight away, the lads then turning it into a group chat.

Group: Liam, Brandon, Jamie, Ryan, Callum, Josh, Lewis, Jake

Lewis: What films? 

Liam: Any, I'll probably rent some scary ones and comedy 

Callum: Is SHE gonna be there? 

Jamie: Yeah Li, is she?;) 

Liam: Don't bother guys. And yes she is. Her and Rhi are walking with me now to my house. You better be there. 

Ryan: I'm stood outside. Hurry up! 

Brandon: We all are twat. We're just waiting for you and the girls now Li. 

Liam: Im turning the corner now, see you in a second.

With that I locked my phone and slid it in the back pocket of my jeans. 

As we started to approach my driveway Rihana turned to me, stopping the conversation her and CeCe were having.

Rihana: Li? 

Me: Yes Rhi? 

Rihana: Is that the lads outside of your house? And what the hell are they doing? 

I craned my neck to get a better view of the boys as I saw that they were climbing on top of one-another's shoulders to be able to sit on my porch roof.

Me: Excuse me girls

As I finished my sentence, I ran up the remainder of the street to reach my house at the end. As I came into view to the boys already sat on the porch I heard their whispers of "shit, move." And "get me down then!"

Me: Nice to see you've made yourselves at home then lads. 

Jamie: Yeah, well, we, em.. HEY CECE! HEY RHI!

As I was about to scold the lads for climbing all over my house, they jumped down and embraced the girls in a group hug.

Brandon: Is that what Jake did?

I turned back around to see Brandon pointing out the bruise and cut along Rihana's cheek. It was barley noticeable with the make-up she had applied to it. But he still found it.

Ryan: What do you mean "Is that what Jake did"?

Josh: Wait. Jake, my brother Jake?

Callum: JAKE HIT YOU?!

Lewis: I'm going to KILL him!

CeCe: CALM THE FUCK DOWN!

Trust her to raise her voice. Though she could sound scary when she wanted too.

CeCe: For starters, none of you have given her chance to answer. Second, yes he did. And thirdly, drop it? If we want to start anything, then you'll be the first to know. He was drunk, and pissed off for reasons you don't know. So. If you want to take your anger out on something, take it out on a punch bag, NOT Jake.

Brandon: How can you say that? He hurt your best friend!

CeCe: Yes he did. But, I think it would be better to see what he has to say to her before we do anything. For all we know, he could apologise to her. Okay, it wont make it okay that he hit her. But at least he would feel guilty for doing it. Now, can we please go inside? Im cold.

Jamie: That might be because you're wearing shorts.

CeCe: But I'm also wearing a massive crew neck jumper that covers majority of me.

Jamie: Hmm, fair doos. Who's is that anyway? It looks familiar.

CeCe: Oh, em, no ones..

Rihana: LIAR.

Callum: Who's is it then?

CeCe: No ones. Now drop it.

Brandon: C'mon CeCe, who's is it ayyy?

CeCe: For fuck sakes. It's Harrys. I stole it from his suit case and put it in my wardrobe when he was sleeping.

Brandon: Who is Harry guy? Is he your new boy friend?? Hmmm?

Even though he was being sarcastic, it still hurt. I know me and CeCe aren't dating or anything, but I really like her. Who was 'Harry' anyway? I've never seen him around before.

Rihana: Piss off will you? You lot are being really annoying today. What the hell have you eaten? And Harry, for your information, is her brother. So shut it. Or I'll do it for you.

As she said that, she grabbed CeCe by the wrist and dragged her over to the porch were I was standing.

Rihana: You gonna go in?

There was a hint of annoyance in her voice, and I knew what she was capable of so I didn't want to get on the wrong side of her. Especially when she looked ready to burst.