Chapter 22

Chapter 22 

CeCe's P.O.V 

While Rihana was still getting changed, I found my curling wand and straighteners along with my make-up bag. 

Me: Rhi, are you almost done getting dressed? I want you to curl my hair for me! 

Rihana emerged from my bathroom, her clamper in her hand whilst she was holding the collar of her jean lumberjack shirt up. 

Me: What are you doing? 

Rihana: Studding the collar of my shirt. I thought I looked to plain with no patterns or anything.. 

Me: Okay, but hurry up! I want you to curl my hair! 

Rihana: I'll be two seconds, just putting on the last stud. 

As she said that, she slipped on her shirt and put the clamp on the side. The DM's that were placed outside my wardrobe door were grabbed by her delicate hands as she waltzed over to my dressing table where I was waiting for her. 

*** 

Within another half an hour we were ready to leave, but we just had to do one more thing. Ring Brandon and Jamie. 

I picked up my phone that was placed on my bed and dialed Brandon's number, putting it on loudspeaker so Rihana could hear him too. 

Brandon: Heey CeCe! 

Me: Hey Brandon! Rihana's here too! 

Brandon: Hey Rhi! 

Rihana: Hey Brandon! 

Me: Right, now we've all said hi, we need to confirm something with you Brandon.. 

Brandon: And that would be? 

Rihana: Is the whole party still going ahead? 

Brandon: Yeah, why wouldn't it be? We're just waiting for Jake and Li to come now. 

Me: Okay, I'll get Li to meet me outside my house now, todays plans hadn't really worked out well.. 

Brandon: Well, he didn't come home, so it wasn't all bad? 

Me: Yeah I suppose, but how are we meant to get Jake? We haven't spoken since this morning.. 

Brandon: Why don't you just call him? Get him to meet you with Li? 

Rihana: I'm guessing you haven't heard what happened this morning then? 

Brandon: No? What happened? Is anyone hurt? 

Me: Well, they were, but its sort of okay now.. Anyway, this morning, Jake confronted Rhi about her kissing Zayn last night - a long story - and he sort of, hit her. 

Brandon: O. Erm, I'll just text him and get him to meet me at Li's in a bit then? Is everything going to be okay between you and him, Rhi? 

Rihana: I'll be fine, he was drunk, he might not be as mad now, but I'm not going to forgive him just yet, even if it is my fault. 

Brandon: It isn't your fault he hit you, I would give you a lecture over the phone, but I have to go and help Li's mum with the decorations. I'll see you in 20? 

Me&Rihana: Sure 

Rihana: See you in a bit Brandon 

Brandon: Bye guys 

*** 

20 minutes had passed, me and Rihana had met up with Li and were strolling with him back to his house. 

Li: So, did you two want to come in and have some pizza with me or something? I'll text the lads to come over as well and we can just sit around and eat and shit? Pleeesase? It is my birthday? 

Rihana: Suuuure 

If he had known Rhi as well as I did you could hear the hint of sarcasm filling the one word as she dragged it out. Tut tut girly! Were meant to keep it natural!