Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Rihana's P.O.V

CeCe called the boys over to help us as we couldn’t do it by ourselves.

Niall: Yeah?

CeCe: I need you to help me lift Li over my shoulder, I can carry him, I just can’t lift him. 

We all looked down to CeCe who was sat on Li's chest keeping him from getting away.

Harry: Okay, Ni? You grab his legs with Lou. Zayn, you lift his shoulders with me. Liam, you make sure CeCe doesn't fall over when we put him on her shoulder.

Niall: Okay, I think I get it..

Harry: CeCe, when I say 3 I want you to stand up. Not before, okay?

CeCe: Sure..

Harry: 1..2....3!

They all lifted Li up and onto CeCe's shoulder so his head was upside down. The team couldn’t see what we were doing because me and Liam were standing in the way, so when we moved to let CeCe through they all erupted with laughter at Li.

Brandon: LI! We can see your ass!

Jamie: Someone’s whipped!

Tommy: Well, at least he has a nice view.

CeCe: Tommy, you'll be next to be dragged across the field in a minute if you don’t shut it.

Tommy: Sorry, ill shut up now..

Li: I'm guessing Tommy's whipped to then!;)

Tommy: Shut up Li, you’re the one over a girls shoulder!

Li: Yeah, but you’re not the one who gets to see this!

CeCe turned around so we could see what he was pointing at, though we could have guessed.

CeCe: Liii, if you are pointing at my ass I will kick you in the face, or drop you on the floor, or drop you on the floor and sit on your stomach again. Your choice.

Jamie: CeCe, I have to tell you something.

Li: SHUT UP JAMIE!

Jamie: He was pointing to your ass, annnd he had a massive grin across his face.

Li: You are in for it Jamie, sleep with one eye open.

With that Li was dropped to the floor, but not on his back or stomach, CeCe leant forward and put him on his feet and whispered something in his ear, he nodded and smiled in appreciation.

CeCe: You ready to walk back to mine now Rhi?

Me: Finally!

Li: Can I walk back with you? Your house is across the street from mine.

CeCe: Yeah sure, Rhi, come into my changing room and talk to me then.

Harry: CeCe? Can we come back to yours? I need to ring someone to tell them I’m down but my phones dead and they don’t have their number..

He pointed to Niall, Zayn, Louis and Liam.

CeCe: Yeah sure, what phone do you have?

Harry: Iphone, 4

CeCe: You can borrow my mum’s charger then.

Harry: Cheers, did you want us to give you a lift back?

CeCe: Okay, but I really have to go shower and change now, wait by the bench and I'll be out in a bit.

Harry: Okay, don’t be too long!

CeCe: I won’t!

CeCe's P.O.V

Me and Rihana had a discussion in the changing rooms about what happened between her and Jake, in my opinion they are cute but she needs to be careful. He's known for throwing you away when he's done with you, and I don’t want her to be hurt.

Rihana: Soo, what’s going on between you and Li then?

She picked the worst place to start this conversation, right outside the boys changing room. Thanks Rhi. As soon as she mentioned Li's name we were both dragged into the changing room by Brandon and Jamie.

Me: Jamie, Brandon, if you wanted to talk to us you could have just asked instead of dragging us in here when the whole team are currently changing. And 50% of them are stood in their boxers watching us.

Jamie: This is the only chance we'll get to talk to you without Li and Jake, and we need your help!

Rihana: With?

Jamie: Well you know its Li's and Jake's birthday tomorrow? Well we've planned a party at Li's house with his mum, we just need to get him and Jake out of the way for 2/3 hours, and now you 4 are lovey dovey, we were hoping you could help?

Me: We will, but how come we haven’t been invited

Brandon: You have, Ryan asked you? Or he was meant to..

Me: Ryan hasn’t said anything? We'll help anyway, what time do you want us to get rid of them and bring them back?

Jamie: Get them gone about 2 and have them back at around 4? 5?

Rihana: We could go watch a film? That would keep them occupied for a bit?

Jamie: That’s a good idea, but you two better go before they get back. CeCe, text me and Brandon later?

Me: Sure, see you guys in a bit!

And with that me and Rihana left to wait with Harry and everyone for Li.