Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Li's P.O.V

As we walked out of the changing rooms, CeCe sat on my shoulders with Jake stood behind us keeping her from falling and the rest of them walking in a line behind Jake, it looked like we were mental! Jake had his arms extended out holding CeCe up, CeCe was wriggling around trying to get comfy, I was trying to walk in a straight line (which wasn't working), Rihana was being tickled by Niall and Zayn while Harry and Louis were taking photos of everyone and Liam, well Liam was just 

supervising really. As we were half way down the hall the coach came running up to where we were.

Coach: Li, why is CeCe on your shoulders? And you, CeCe and Jake need to go out onto the pitch now! We have 10 minutes till kick off and you need to do last minute training!

Me: Well, it’s a long story.. And we'll be out now coach!

Jake: Rihana, if you go through that door it will take you directly to the benches.

Rihana: Okay, thanks. GUYS! Stop messing around, and come through here!

Niall: Okaay! We heard Jake tell you! We aren't deaf you know, we can hear!

CeCe: Well, can you stop arguing because you’re getting on my nerves! And Li, you are also getting on my nerves as you won’t PUT ME DOWN!

Me: No, I won’t, not until we get to the pitch.

CeCe: Jake, help me?!

Jake: I wooould, but I don't want too..

CeCe: It's just cause you can see my ass when I'm on Li's shoulders!

Jake: NO! It's cause, erm, its cause I'm too short to reach you.

CeCe: Jake, you and Li are both lanky dicks at 5'12, so I think you can reach.

Jake: Well, you're just short, how tall are you? 5'7? 5'8?

CeCe: I'm 5'7, now help me down!

Coach: We need you to come out now! If you don't hurry up I will drag you out myself!

Me: Aw, come on CeCe! If you don't stop moaning I'll run while you’re on my shoulders!

CeCe: Don't you dare! If you do I'll get Rihana to tell me what she caught you and your friends doing..

Me: She hasn't told you? And fine, I won’t run, I'll just speed walk.

>> 2 hours later >>

Rihana's P.O.V

CeCe's team won, but it was a close call. It wasn't until Brandon scored in the last five minutes that they won 3-2. CeCe was blocking shots the whole game, she would have caught them all if them weren't such powerful kicks! She had to go off before the end of the first half because the ball hit her in the face and her nose wouldn't stop bleeding. Luckily it could be fixed with some cotton wool and tape over her nose. I swear she has more pain thresh-hold than majority of the people I know!

As we all got up to celebrate I turned my head to Harry and Zayn who were staring a CeCe who was jumping around with her team mates, her back to us.

Me: Take a picture, it might last longer.

Harry& Zayn: We weren't looking!

Me: Well that's good then, cause you won’t see that.

They both turned their heads, facing CeCe again and a look of shock struck both of their faces.