Chapter Nineteen

I opened the bottle of wine and offered some to Rukia. "Onii-chan I'm underage!" Rukia shouted.

"So what? No one will knows." I said and took a really long sip straight from the bottle.

"But still, we should respect the law." Rukia said.

"Law... Law is not for someone like us sis, we're the one who makes the law... Someone as messed up as me should just die, but Yuki was my hope." I said and Rukia looked at me astonished. "Oh my dear sister if you knew what your brother did you would hate him."

"What do you mean?" Rukia asked.

"Goda-san... I always deal with people who has the same situation as him, I'm used to them either the person is a man or a woman, in the end they have two choices, either they work for us or disappear." I said and I feel myself getting drunk.

"What do you mean disappear?" Rukia asked, I turned toward her and whisper in her ear.

"They get killed." I said and lean away, Rukia looked at me terrified.

"That's why I didn't want you to be the next boss, my little sister is too cute to be an evil mafia boss." I said and lay down gazing at the sky. "That's why I want to be the heir instead of you, I want you to be happy, to live a normal life, that's why I live my life doing all the dirty work." I looked at my sister to see her crying, I stood up wiping her tears.

"It's all my fault you're like this onii-chan, I wish we weren't a Hiroshima's." Rukia said, I pulled her close caressing her hair gently.

"... I don't wish for that." I said, Rukia looked up at me surprised and I gave her a wide smile. "If I wasn't a Hiroshima I would probably never meet Yuki, Marcello and everyone else." Rukia looked at me with smile and wipe her tears.

"You're right, if I wasn't a Hiroshima I wouldn't have met Shuri, Haruhi and Aoi." Rukia said happily.

"I probably wouldn't be your brother which will make me sad." I said and squeezed her tightly.

"Can't argue with that." Rukia said happily. "Say onii-chan, who's Marcello? I don't remember someone with that name before."

"Well, Marcello and I are a long story, but man, I really miss him." I said and looked up at the small scar in my hand.

"Onii-chan, what are you going to do about onee-chan?" Rukia said.

"Onee-chan?" I looked at her confused.

"W-Well, since Yuki is going to be your wife, that's mean she'll be my sister-in-law, so I should probably call her onee-chan." Rukia said shyly.

"I'm glad you see her that way." I said and sip more of the wine. "I'm really an idiot, I guess that's my punishment for all the horrible things I did back in Europe." Tears stream to my cheeks and I wipe them. "I love Yuki so much that my heart hurts me so much right now, it's so painful. I'm so scared of losing her, I'm nothing without her, I don't want to hand her over any man, even if that man is better than me." I kept crying and crying while Rukia watched me silently. "Yuki... Yuki... It's scary alone, I don't want to be alone...!" I feel empty, so empty right now, I drank as if to drink my sorrow away.

The next day, I woke up without Yuki next to me, I touch the place where she usually sleep on, I feel like I'm on verge of tears, but I hold them in. "Please wait for me." I changed my clothes and head to my father's company.