Chapter Eighteen

"What the hell..." Nobu said. Our place was completely messed up, the table were upside down, the window was broken and everything was misplaced.

"What the... MY KITCHEN?! MY BUNNY!!" I screamed and ran to my room. I was in complete shock when...

"Shuri...?" Kenta called my name concerned. I was shaking with rage, a black aura covered me and then I turned to Kenta.

"They ripped... His left ear, I'm going to find whoever did that and kill him..." I said.

"Scary... Nobu hurry up here! They touched Shuri's rabbit." Kenta said. As soon as Nobu mentioned my bunny he hurried there.

"Now, now Shuri, calm down." Nobu said nervously.

"How am I suppose to calm down, they touched MY bunny, I'm going to kill that person, I'm going to make him suffer and then bury him somewhere no ones know!" I shouted angrily.

"I know you're angry, but calm down, K-Kenta will sue him." Nobu said and came near me as his hand reach for my bunny, I hugged it glaring at him.

"I'm going to sleep, don't disturb me." I said and fell asleep on my bed, suddenly the bed cracked and I fell from it. "Damn it." I hugged my bunny and started to cry. Why is this happening to us? Did I offended someone or something? I don't remember.... I squeezed my bunny tighter, I sniff it and I smell a manly cologne from it. "Unforgivable!"

The next day I head to the living room without going to the bathroom. "I'm soooo pissed!" I shouted.

"My ears..." Kenta said with low voice. Someone opened the door and all of us turn our heads to see Rukia.

"Oh my god! What happened here?" Rukia said looking around in complete shock.

"I don't know, we came back to see it like that." I said.

"Why didn't contact the police then?" Rukia asked.

"We were all tired yesterday, but I just did." Nobu said.

"And you Shuri!" Rukia said angrily and I turned to her.

"What?" I asked.

"Your hair is messed up, why haven't went to the bathroom yet?!" Rukia said dragging me to the bathroom. She suddenly stopped and watched the bathroom wall in terror. I follow her gaze to see a graphite, what was written 'You've been warned!' A shadow fell over Rukia's face, when I was about to ask she ran out of the apartment.

Rukia POV.

I ran as fast as I could until I reached the train station, I head to my father office and the secretary greeted me. "Rukia-sama, you can't meet up with your father right now he's busy." Kosaka-san said.

"I don't give a crap." I shouted angrily and burst into my father's office. "Daaaaaaad!" My father stared at me blankly as if nothing happened, then smirked.

"That's a good spirit." He said and I marched to his desk, I shoved all his paperwork and he glared at me, but I didn't flinch like always.

"How could you! How could you trash Shuri's place!" I shouted angrily.

"It wasn't me." My father said.

"Of course it wasn't you, you just sent some people to do your dirty work like always!" I shouted.

"I've warned you and you didn't listen, I'll continue until you quit." My father said coldly and I stood there silent.

"... Alright, I'll do it, so stop." I said.

"Understood, go on." My father said dryly, and got out, I look at the Hiroshima building. For Shuri...

Shuri POV.