Chapter Six

The next day I woke up and waited for Rukia to pick me up. Jeez, I wish I can go now to the cafe, but I know I'll get lost. "Shuri! Sorry I'm late." Rukia said behind her Aoi. "I brought Aoi, she said she feel lonely." I sadly stared at Aoi and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry you felt this way, and we are a band, forgive me!" I said.

"It's alright Shuri, really." Aoi said and I pulled away and we walked.

"Really?" I said.

"Of course, if not, I wouldn't be honest about my feeling to you guys." Aoi said.

"I'm sorry, I won't let you feel like that again." I said.

"It's alright, when Haruhi join us I'll never feel lonely." Aoi said. After that we head inside and Haruhi saw us, she again marched to us and gave us death glare.

"Hi Haru--" I said.

"I told you to not come here again." Haruhi said.

"Did you listen to the CD." I said completely ignore her comment.

"... No, I threw it in the garbage." Haruhi said.

"What?!" I angrily snapped and was about to hit her, but Aoi stopped me.

"Why?" Rukia calmly said.

"I shouldn't listen to something so trivial as rock music and besides, I need to focus, tomorrow are my mid-term exams, if I did greatly my family will finally notice me." Haruhi said and walked away. Both of me and Rukia stared at Aoi.

"It's as you said Aoi, she think if she did that, her absent family will finally notice her." Rukia said.

"What should we do?" I asked.

"... It's like what Shuri said, she'll come to us asking us to let her join us." Aoi said.

"Speaking of exams, who will help me studying?" I asked.

"We'll help you, what are you bad at?" Rukia asked.

"Yeah, we already passed, we can help." Aoi said.

"Thank you guys, you are an angels from heaven." I said and started to count with my fingers. "Let's see... Math, history, French and psychologist." I said. Aoi and Rukia stared at my dumbfounded.

"Sometimes I doubt you are sixteen years old, you're the most idiotic thing in the world." Rukia said.

"That's mean! I know English and Japanese very well, also I'm very good at art and P.E." I said.

"We have to stop searching for band mates until the end of the exams." Aoi said.

"But--" I said.

"No buts young lady!" Aoi said and I sighed defeated, I guess they're right, I should study or else my mo-- Oh yeah mom is not around me anymore. I turned to Aoi and Rukia.

"Alright, let's go to the library!" I happily shouted.

Haruhi POV.

After my shift, I went back home, alright today is the day, I'll study hard, I won't fail. My dad and mom will finally notice me. I enrolled myself to private school, studied hard, didn't join any activity or club and outcast myself from everyone for this moment. I'll never let anything get in my way, not that band or my love for music. I started studying like always.

Shuri POV.

"S-Stop it! I... I can't.." I moaned and trailed off with pain.

"Just a more Shuri." Rukia whispered in my ears.