Chapter 21.5: Chrismas Special

(A/N) This is a Christmas special chapter about our all characters in Stage Fight!! It's going to be out of the story, Have fun!
----------------------------------------------
Part 1 (Christmas Miracle.)

Shuri POV.

"Fairies... Fairies are like Santa Clause, they doesn't exist." Haruhi said bluntly and I gasp.

"Sa-Santa is not real?!" I asked in shock and my shoulders slumped.

"Th-That's not true! Santa is real!" Rukia said as she covers my ears and mouthed Haruhi something, Haruhi's expression became grim and Rukia let go of me.

"Whatever." Haruhi said annoyed.

"So, what are you guys doing in Christmas?" Aoi asked.

"I'm going to celebrate it with my fathers and we'll make a big feast and a lot of treats, well mostly I do the cooking while daddy Nobu and daddy Kenta do the decorations." I said and turned toward Rukia. "What about you Akio~?"

"Well, for me I'm going to celebrate with onii-chan." Rukia said.

"You should totally celebrate with us!" I said filled enthusiasm.

"Okay, I'll tell onii-chan first." Rukia said.

"I'm going to spend my Christmas with Rin first then with my family, I'm going to introduce her as my 'friend'." Aoi said.

"I see, and what about you Haru? What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Nothing, I hate Christmas, I don't celebrate it! I'm going to sleep, goodnight!" Haruhi said and stormed off to her room.

"What's wrong with her...?" Aoi asked.

"I got it!" I said and both of Rukia all Aoi turned toward me. "Let's celebrate Christmas together, like that Haru would feel Christmas spirit, and you Ai, you can celebrate without being buddy-buddy with Rin and have romantic time."

"Thanks Shuri, my big brother is suspicious of our relationship." Aoi said.

"It's really a good idea, but do you think Haruhi would really celebrate with us, she seemed as though she despise Christmas." Rukia said.

"Don't worry! Don't worry! Everybody loves Christmas." I said with smile. I hope...  "Let's start!"

"Yeah!" Both of Aoi and Rukia shout together.

Haruhi POV.

Stupid Christmas, I don't know why people even celebrate it. What's even the connection between santa idiot and Jesus! I should just lay here and sleep.

Inside Haruhi's dream...

"Huh...? Where am I...?" I groan as I stand up.

"You are in your memories ten years ago." A familiar voice said. I turned around to see Aoi's in a fairy costume.

"Aoi...? What's with the weird outfit?" I asked.

"Oh! You know my name?" Aoi asked.

"Of course I know idiot, you are my band mate." I said coldly.

"Oh no I'm not, you mistook me with someone else, I'm Aoi, the ghost of the past." Aoi said.

"Huh? Don't joke with me." I said angrily.

"Am not, look, this is you when you when you were child." Aoi or should I say fairy Aoi said and points a finger, I gasp when I saw my past self ten years ago. "You were such a cute little girl."