Chapter Twenty

After we playing around, we ate dinner, we head out and went shopping. "Look at this shirt, it's weird." Onii-chan said.

"I don't know, I think it's kind of cool." I said, onii-chan looked at the shirt confused then turned toward me. "Let's buy it then!" Before I could protest he bought it and we head out. "This so much fun."

"I'm happy to see you smiling onii-chan." I said with smile and onii-chan nods his head. Suddenly he stopped walking, I turned toward him to see a sorrowful expression on his face, he bit his bottom lip and I follow his gaze to see... Onee-chan talking to a guy, she blushed little then smiled happily. Onii-chan walked toward them, his expression is complicated as if he's trying to hold back something.

"Akihiko..." Onee-chan said and put a hand on her chest when she saw onii-chan smiling cheerfully, her expression was sad as if she knew he's crushed. She avert her gaze away from him. "... It's not what you think..."

"Huh? Yuki-san, do you know them?" The guy who was next to her asked. Oi! Who are you to call onee-chan by her first name?! Could it be he's her ex-boyfriend or something...?

"This is Rukia Hiroshima, my sister-in-law and Akihiko, my husband." Onee-chan said. I'm glad she told him the truth, that means she really loves onii-chan.

"Huh? You don't really need to say it as if it was a responsibility, we're married, sure, but that's only in paper, you still can go out with whoever you want and if you want to, I'll cancel everything." Onii-chan said.

"How could you... Say that... With straight face...!" Onee-chan said sadly, she sprint away from us, I turned toward my brother and shove him hard angrily.

"How could you say that to onee-chan as of it's nothing, aren't you the one who bowed his head to the ground to marry her? Stop putting others before you, be selfish for once!" I shouted angrily.

"Hiroshima Akihiko-san, your sister is right, I'm actually out with Yuki-san to help me choose a present for my current girlfriend." The guy said.

"Yuki wait!" Onii-chan shouted and ran after her. I sighed, suddenly someone catch my eyes, it was Haruhi who was getting out from the red-light district. What she was doing there?

Akihiko POV.

I ran as fast as I could to find Yuki, I spot her on the huge crowd and hug her from behind. "Yuki..." I called her and inhale her.

"Akihiko... How did you spot me...?" She called back my name and I tighten my grip around her.

"Of course I would spot the person I love... I'm sorry, I thought, it's for the best to let you go, but I was wrong. Just this time I want to be selfish." I said and pulls away from her.

"... Let's go home." Yuki said looking down on the ground. I looked down at her astonished. Are you coming back for me? Is things good between us?

We head back home and Yuki looks around her. "Thank goodness, the place is clean." Yuki said.

"Well, I was trying my best to make sure it was clean for you." I said, as she was about to head to the kitchen, I gasped and stood in front of her. "Y-You can't enter!" I can't let her see how messed up the kitchen is.

"Why? Let me come through." Yuki said and tried to push me with both of her hands on my chest, I blushed and lean toward her ear and nibble her earlobe. "Ah... Akihiko, what are you doing?" I hear Yuki uttering a moan and I kiss her neck.

"Yuki, I miss you so much, are you going to stay here with me?" I asked holding her in my arms.

"No... You lied to me!" Yuki break free and glared at me. "You liar Akihiko, you said you wouldn't hide anything from me, liar, liar!"