Chapter Ten

"Did you find anywhere we can play in?" I asked.

"No." Aoi answered my question.

"This sucks, just because of one accident we can't play anywhere!" Rukia said angrily and turned to the person who was next to Haruhi.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Shin Isozaki, seventeen years old, I'm a big fan of Sweet Devils." Shin said.

"Nice to meet you, I really appreciate your support, but this is a private discussion, can you get out." Aoi said in business-like smile.

"Wait! Wait! There's something important I need to tell it to Haruhi." Shin said and Haruhi stared blankly at him. "Haruhi, please go out with me!" All of us gasped except for Haruhi who was staring at him.

"... Yeah sure." Haruhi said and I poked her shoulder.

"Did you misunderstand his proposal Haru?" I asked.

"... He asked me if I want to go out and I said yes." Haruhi bluntly said. I slapped my forehead not believing her. Even an idiot like me understand things like that.

"No Haruhi, not like that. He just asked you if you want to date him and be his girlfriend, read between the lines geez." Rukia said.

"... No he didn't, he asked if I want to go out, right?" Haruhi said.

"No, it's like what miss Fujiwara said, I want you to be my girlfriend. The truth is, I've been watching you for a long time, by the time I was watching I fell in love you." Shin said which made us all aw.

"... In that case, I'm sorry, I have no interest in love and such a thing." Haruhi said, which made Shin sad.

"Um, cheer up Shin, Haru rejected you because she doesn't know you, if you stayed by her side I'm sure she'll like you." I said.

"Really?!" Shin happily asked and I nodded my head. I turned to Haruhi who was giving me the death glare, I shrink with fear and hid behind Aoi.

"save me, Ai, Akio." I said.

"Now, that matter is finished, get out!" Rukia said kicking Shin out of the studio.

"Where we were?" Aoi asked.

"What should we do to save our band?" I asked.

"Well, we begged every live house to let us play." Rukia said.

"I contact my sister and she said our social statue is so bad, we can't even sink any low." Aoi said.

"... If we can't do any show in any live house then we'll make our own concert." Haruhi said and all of us turned to her.

"That's not a bad idea!" Rukia said.

"But where?" Aoi asked.

"In tengoku park! It's the place where we all became a band!" I said.

"Great, how about Friday, eight pm." Rukia said.

"And I'll write great song!" I said, but then suddenly I realized something. "But how can we afford money for lights, stereos and other stuff?" When I asked that all the girls snicker to each other which left me confused.

"Don't worry about that, we already over this issue." Rukia said which made me even more confused.

"Alright, tomorrow come to my place." Aoi said and sent all of us text of her address.

The next day Rukia and Haruhi took me to Aoi place, when I looked at her place I was in deep shock. "Is that a palace or a house?" I asked, when I turned to Rukia and Haruhi they were disinterest as if they're used to see such a sight.