Chapter Twelve

Shuri POV.

After our concert our popularity increase like crazy, apparently someone Youtube-d us and the likes on the video was increasing every second, which led us to where are we now... In Radly building, our music interests them and now Aoi, the manager is discussing with them. This is so cool! I should introduce myself to everyone.

"Hello! I'm Shuri, nice to meet you." I said to a guy and then to another one. I kept introducing myself to every person without even looking. "Hello! I'm Shuri, nice to meet you!" I extend my hand when in the front of me didn't shake my hand I looked up at him to see him shocked and so was I. My heart start to beat fast at the sight of Ryoichi Hayashi in front of me. "R-R-R-Ryoichi H-H-H-Hayashi?!"

"We meet again." Ryoichi said.

"You idiot liar, if I knew you were the Ryoichi Hayashi from The Beasts I would never gave you my cake." I said.

"Sorry, I lied to you." Ryoichi said.

"She's cute." Killua said.

"I know, I'm cute!" I said.

"How old do you give her?" Tamaki asked.

"thirteen to fourteen." Ichigo said.

"Hey! I'm sixteen!" I said angrily and everyone gasped not believing me. "Yeah, yeah, I know, I don't look like one."

"So Shuri--" Ryoichi said.

"Shuri!" A loud voice called me cutting Ryoichi off. I turned around to see Rukia, she gasped when she saw all the members of the bests around me, she marched to me and grabbed my arm and my back hit her front body.

"Don't come any closer!" Rukia said with a glare.

"Akio, it's alright." I said.

"Yeah, Akio, we're not bad guys, we were just chatting with little Shuri here, she's like a cute little sister." Ryoichi said.

"Then can I think of you as a big brother?" I asked Ryoichi.

"Sure, little sister." Ryoichi said.

"... Rukia." All of us tensed up when Haruhi showed up out of nowhere, both of Rukia and I jumped with surprised.

"Gosh, from where you come from?" Rukia asked.

"Haru! You scared me!" I said.

"... Aoi finished talking to... Who was he?" Haruhi said.

"Oh, great, let's go." Rukia said.

"Bye, guys." I said and turned away.

"Look like, I found something interesting." Ryoichi mutter with a mischievous grin.

"Ooh that grin, Ryoichi found something interesting." Killua said with grin.

"So, what now?" I asked.

"To tell you the truth, I don't know too." Rukia said, suddenly my phone vibrate and I took it.

"Oh! A text from Yuki!" I said and read the text 'I confessed my feelings to Akihiko and our feelings were mutual, I spent my first night with him (>///<)' Wait wasn't he that time with Misaki? What is going on?! I don't understand, but then again I must misunderstood in some place. I should call her.

"Hello?" Yuki said.

"Miss Yuki, it's Shuri, I read your text message, I'm so happy for you, don't tell me your not virgin anymore." I said, there was silence and my jaws dropped. "No way! That's what you meant by first night with him!"