Chapter Twenty Two

Haruhi POV.

I ran away unable to hold back. "Haru wait!" Shuri called me and I stop, I put my hand on my chest unable to hold this feeling.

"Shuri, what is this feeling? My heart hurts me so much, I don't know why!" I said frustrated.

"It's because you're in love with Ki-chan." Shuri answered with the most unexpected answer.

"Love...? What's love?" I asked, Shuri blinked several times as though I asked the most stupid question, she took a deep breath and started to explain.

"It's when you look at that person you like and your heart pound for him, he get you out of your cool, but you feel so happy with him. Also, whenever you talk to him you don't want the conversation to end, you want to kiss and hug him and do all other things, you just want to see that person smile and be with that person forever!" Shuri said filled with excitement as she was talking loud and fast. Me...? Do I...? I picture Killua's smile and my heart beat fast. No way! Is that idiot is right?!

"I... I'm, I..." I feel rush of heat and Shuri lean to me with her stupid cat-smile.

"Yes! Yes!" Shuri said.

"I'm in love with Killua...!" I said flustered. Shuri jump and run around the room as the atmosphere change to a party.

"Finally! You admit it!" Shuri shouted happily.

"I heard... When you like someone, you confess to him..." I said shyly.

"Yes, let's do it, but not right now." Shuri said.

"Manager-san found out I faked my stomachache, I wonder how?" Shuri said, suddenly I felt someone standing behind the door and I saw Shin holding a phone from the small gap in the door. So he called the manager, I wonder why?

Shuri POV.

"Well, let's go." Haruhi said coolly, but I knew she was flustered.

"You go outside with Shin-chan, there's something I must something say for Ryoichi." I lied and they nodded their heads. I approached Killua angrily and kick his shin.

"Ouch! Shuri, what the hell?!" Killua said.

"Ki-chan, you idiot, here this, from Haru." I said and turned around.

"I'll see you later?" Ryoichi said and I smile brightly

"Yeah, have a safe trip." I said. Oh, I'm so going to make this ship.

The next day... "Please, pretty please! I beg you!" I said bowing to the ground.

"It'll always be a no, don't humiliate yourself more than that!" Haruhi said angrily.

"What's going on?" Rukia asked.

"I heard that Haruhi is super duper good with math, so I'm begging her to teach me." I said.

"Heard from who?" Aoi asked.

"Shin-chan..." I said.

"Come on, Haruhi, teach Shuri." Aoi said.

"No, it waste of my time to teach this airheaded idiot." Haruhi said.

"I guess I have no choice but use my last exile." I said and stood up and smile happily. "I'll bake cookies for you."

"Deal." Haruhi said immediately. Thank you myself for learning how to bake. "Come to my room."

"Eheheh... Your room." I said mischievously.

"Touch me and not even a cookie will get you away from me." Haruhi said as she walked to her room.

"Y-Yes!" I said tagging behind her, Haruhi opened the door and I look dumbfounded at her room. "Ha-Haru, why're room is so dirty?!"