Chapter Four

"Shuri, get out from your apartment, come on, it's already night and you've been like this for the whole day." Rukia said.

"I'll never get out, I'm going to stay here forever, I'm so ashamed of going outside." I said

"Shuri, I swear, if you don't stop acting like a child and open the door I'll break in, get it!" Rukia snapped. I sighed and opened the door, when I did that she grabbed my arm and and slammed me to the wall, her hand bang to the wall next to my head, I'm compeletly cornered. "Who care if something embarrassing like that happened, besides it's not like anyone know you're that Shuri and on top of that didn't the Ryoichi Hayashi from The Beasts thank you in front the audience and the whole world, be proud of that." With that Rukia pulled away.

Later as we walked to the park...

"Sorry Akio." I said. Rukia sighed.

"You're childish and annoying, but in the end I really love you." Rukia said and pat my head, I looked up at her and hugged her tightly.

"Aww... Akio, I love you too." I said.

"Every night, I dream you're still here. The ghost by my side, so perfectly clear. When I awake, you'll disappear, back to the shadows with all I hold dear~" I hear someone singing. I stopped. That voice... It's perfect... It's what I'm looking for.

"Do hear that?" I asked.

"Yes." Rukia said.

"It's the one." I said and followed the voice.

"I'd die to be where you are, I tried to be where you are~" This song is Still Here by Digital Daggers. I was dumbfounded when I saw the singer and Rukia had the same expression.

"It's the ghost-y girl from Lily Cafè!" Rukia said. I quickly ran to her and grabbed her hand.

"I'm in love!" I said, she looked surprising. "With your voice! I love it! Please join my band!"

"... No." She said, suddenly a hand grabbed me from behind.

"I'm very sorry about her, I'm Rukia and this is Shuri." Rukia said. The girl just stared at us which scared both of me an Rukia. "Wh-What's your name?"

"... Fujiwara... Haruhi Fujiwara." Haruhi said.

"Nice to meet you Haruhi!" I said and extend my hand for handshake, she, again, stared at me. I lowed my hand and awkward silent fall between us, with that, Haruhi walked away. "Wait!" She stopped and turned to me.

"... I'm too busy to join a band." Haruhi said and walked away.

"So, what are we going to do?" Rukia asked. I turned to her with a serious expression.

"Obviously making her join. We stuggled once with Aoi, this would be piece of cake, she'll join us, you'll see." I said full confident. I'm going to make this band famous.

"Overconfident again." Rukia said.

"Yeah, yeah, can I stay at your place?" I said.

"What about your mother?" Rukia asked.

"U-Um, she said she's going to be busy, I'll cook for you, I'm good at cooking." I said.

"Really?" Rukia said. I froze in my place and kneel down. "Shuri?"

"Oh my God! So clean, so fluffy and pure, don't know anything about the world." I said looking at the baby cats as they cuddling to their mother.

"Let's go, you cat freak." Rukia said. I stood up and walk away still looking at the cats.