Chapter Thirteen

Shuri POV.

It been several days since Aoi, Haruhi and Rukia moved in the dorm, Rukia was acting unusually distant toward me which makes me so nervous. "Akio~" I called her name cheerfully, but she didn't answered me. "Akio!" She finally snapped.

"Huh? You called me Shuri?" Rukia asked and I puffed my cheeks with anger.

"I've been calling your name for million times, what are you spacing out about?" I asked.

"Sorry, a lot of things happened, there's my weird cold, my brother's one-sided marriage and well... No, never mind." Rukia said and sighed.

"And who said your brother's marriage is one-sided?" I asked and she looked at me confused. "Yuki loves your brother and he feels the same way."

"No way! How do you know that?!" Rukia shouted surprised.

"Hehehe... Yuki and I friends and she was filling me with information, actually they..." I said and whispered in her ears. "made love together." When I mention the word 'made love' Rukia was frozen in her place and I nodded my head several times.

"I can't believe it!" Rukia said angrily.

"Ta-Take it easy there, they're adults, they can do whatever they want." I said nervously and she calmed down. "Is there anything else that bothering you?" She looked deeply in my eyes as if she's trying to search for something, she opened her lips to say something, but then she was interrupted by Aoi.

"Girls, our first debut is going to be after tomorrow!" Aoi happily said.

"Yay!" I screamed happily.

"They want us to sing Rejected on the stage." Aoi said and I turned to Haruhi and give her a poki stick, but then she grabbed the whole box.

"Hey!" I said and she glared at me. "I'm sorry, you can have it." I said.

"Oh yeah, can someone help with the boxes, I forgot to take them to my room." Aoi said.

"I'll help!" I said and rolled up my sleeves.

"Are you sure?" Aoi asked with a wry smile.

"Yeah, I'm strong!" I said and lift the box. "See?" I started, but felt like I'm leaning backward, a finger pushed me to the front and I put the box on the ground, I turned around to see Haruhi. "Haru thank you for saving me you're the best." I said with sparkling eyes.

"Whatever..." Haruhi said and turned away from me, I was about to hug her, but then she dodged me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Hate skin ship." Haruhi said and I puffed my cheeks annoyed and turned to Rukia.

"Akio look at Haru, she doesn't want me to hug her, do something!" I complained to Rukia, but she didn't answered. I shook her still puffing my cheeks.

"Huh? What?" Rukia asked and I shook my head.

"Never mind." I said annoyed. "Just focus for a second please."

"Sorry." Rukia said.

"Let's go to practice." I said and all of us grabbed our instruments.

Two days passed and it's the day for out debut, all of us especially me were nervous like hell "Alright Sweet Devils, rock this stage." The MC said and we head to the stage. Haruhi started to sing and thankfully we eased it even though Rukia was a bit off beat, we managed to make it a great concert.

"Akio?! What is wrong with you?" I asked angrily.

"Huh? I'm sorry." Rukia said.

"Focus! Focus! You almost blew up our debut by your half-heartedly play." I said.